• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU @ Utah Tournament

SLCBengal

ISU's game with the Utes will be on the PAC-12 Network. Anybody making the trek down to any one of the games can get in free with a canned food donation...

Runnin' Utes and Utah Food Bank Team Up for Food Drive

The Utah men's basketball team and Utah Food Bank are teaming up for a food drive in conjunction with Utah's Thanksgiving Tournament, Nov. 21, 23 and 24. Collection bins for non-perishable canned food items will be placed at the entrances to the Jon M. Huntsman Center during all three days of competition.

All fans who bring at least one canned food item will receive free admission to both games played on that day. Tournament tickets can also be purchased for $5 per game or $10 for all six games of the event by visiting http://www.UtahTickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or calling 801-581-UTIX.

Read more: UtahUtes.com: ISU @ Utah Thanksgiving Tournament

go bengals! beat the utards. i cant stand that they wont play us anymore until they are good again. sadly their coach even admitted this last week in the salt lake tribune.

biobengal said:
Utah lost to Sac State a few days ago... these are not your Utes of the late 90's and early 00's.
After tonight's loss to Central Michigan, these may not even be your Bengals of the past few seasons!
Oh, my! :oops:

notabengalalum said:
biobengal said:
Utah lost to Sac State a few days ago... these are not your Utes of the late 90's and early 00's.
After tonight's loss to Central Michigan, these may not even be your Bengals of the past few seasons!
Oh, my! :oops:

What does it matter? They don't play at home anyway, so it's not like we're missing anything. They play a cupcake this week, then they don't return to Pocatello until January. That's embarrassing and pathetic.

The defense is better though. Much better. Once he gets his guys in the program, I think they'll be pretty competitive.

Latest posts

Back