• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU vs MSU

SLCBengal

Kyle Franko of the ISJ tweets a couple of items coming from the Big Sky coaches call...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ByKyleFranko/status/664496904189837313[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ByKyleFranko/status/664496433479856128[/tweet]

before last year I'd never seen a FCS game in my life. FBS football games are won every 2nd wed in fed. whoever signs the best players win almost without fail. being at every game Here I'm starting to see other than Portland St this year who had some really really fine players, like we say down south they have some pretty ones. every other FCS team we played has the same talent level. Top to bottom all 12 teams are nearly the same, you don't have that USC-Washington st gap So to me it really comes down to who is the best prepared to take advantage of the moment and who can make the best adjustments in game. I never predict because I'm bias.

up for the challenge said:
Interesting move.

Nick Saban has a philosophy to play some of his offensive and defensive starters on special teams. Good enough for Saban good enough for Kramer.

Eric hollowell said:
before last year I'd never seen a FCS game in my life. FBS football games are won every 2nd wed in fed. whoever signs the best players win almost without fail. being at every game Here I'm starting to see other than Portland St this year who had some really really fine players, like we say down south they have some pretty ones. every other FCS team we played has the same talent level. Top to bottom all 12 teams are nearly the same, you don't have that USC-Washington st gap So to me it really comes down to who is the best prepared to take advantage of the moment and who can make the best adjustments in game. I never predict because I'm bias.

I do not know about every other FCS team we played having the same talent or all 13 teams nearly the same from top to bottom. That maybe true for the teams with losing records as they are trying to stay out of the cellar. It is just like the pac 5 high schools down south. The teams with the best talent are normally battling for the championship.

The Montana State and Weber State games will be a good indicator where we are as a team.

We come from the pac five and it's serious big boy football.. and your right. We finshed in the middle of pact and still beat the div 2 state champs by 31.im.telling you brother the eye ball never lies.. Portland State may have a step up and Davis is a step down but the others all same. Game plan and game and coaching is the difference.

The Montana State and Weber State games will give you an indication where we are as a team as they are average at best in the BSC. I would be recruiting pac 5 schools and other schools down south if I was Kramer. I played for the Carson Colts back in the day when we won City Championships. Wesley Walker was on my team who played for the Jets for 13 seasons.

Carson was the spot in the 80s. Now all those great players go to Sara and other private schools. MSU is fairly avg. But they score 40 so we either have to beat them to 40 or hold them to 39. Also they have not won a road game this year and we have not won a home game plz don't count Black hills. Something has got to give.

SlLC Bengal - This is a must win for the Bengals at home. Kramer is putting in his best defensive players on special teams and is sliding Sanders back to QB. What is going on with our OL as we always have one or two starters unavailable for each game.

up for the challenge said:
SlLC Bengal - This is a must win for the Bengals at home. Kramer is putting in his best defensive players on special teams and is sliding Sanders back to QB. What is going on with our OL as we always have one or two starters unavailable for each game.

Not a must win at all. Win or lose they will be at or near the bottom of the conference.

I think what up for the challenge means, is they are a must win to instill confidence in the fan base, and the younger players who have fought to keep in these last couple games. Them being must wins gives us good confidence starting the season next year.

Latest posts

Back