• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

It can't be done at ISU..

tuffgong

All I've seemed to hear over the last 15 years from the 'experts' and naysayers alike, is that you can't recruit or build lasting success at Idaho State. Well, someone forgot to tell Mike Kramer & Co. Even after he turned around TWO other Big Sky teams, people continued to doubt and say he didn't have it anymore. Well, this has been his, and is arguably one of the best coaching rebuilds in the history of FCS football. We were on our death bed. Congrats to him and his staff!! Imagine how proud and justified they must feel right now.! The greatest appreciation that us fans, some new, some long-suffering, can give, is to be at their games, and be LOUD! I'm so damn proud to be a Bengal! Hats off to the AD, his whole staff and the Athletic Dept. in general. All of our fall sports teams are in the running for conference titles! This feels good!!

All I can say is "Hear, Hear!" to your post.

Hats off to Coach Kramer & his dedicated staff, along with the great young players. They (as with the rest of us) are not perfect. But the measurement of each man or woman is what we do with our mistakes. The measurement for all on-lookers? That would be our response. (Glass-houses considered).

To validate my admiration of our coaches, I have heard many stories of how this coaching staff cares for & protects even the lowliest scout team players. Treating those who give it their all as if they were their top players. This is a big statement of character by the coaches.

These are REAL-men serving with all their hearts. Humble, strong, & mostly God fearing men (and yes, imperfect like us). But as noted by bent knees in the end-zone after each game, they are humble servants, all of them.

"The LORD grants success to the one whose behavior he finds commendable."

(Okay, my preaching is over). Anyhoo..... Win, lose, or draw, they have my support. (and yes, I realize there are no draws in college football) :)

Latest posts

Back