• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

It's Official!

Not on my desk, but I got the word today that everything is a go...it'll be on the site later...

ISUSID

I do think it's a good thing, we are gonna make 1 million bucks for two games! Who cares if we get killed? I know that when the coaches told the recruits about this, they were all licking their chops.. Who wouldn't want to play on those stages. If we are gonna rebuild, which we are, why not do it in style.. I'm fine with playing 3 FBS teams, I just wanna see a team compete in the league..

As much as I hate to see this--Idaho State has a million reasons to play two D-1 opponents. I hope the team has good experiences and that they money really helps the Bengals out.

Ok man, I'm on board. let's hope we land some of these top guys for this game! Should be amazing no matter what.

tuffgong said:
I do think it's a good thing, we are gonna make 1 million bucks for two games! Who cares if we get killed? I know that when the coaches told the recruits about this, they were all licking their chops.. Who wouldn't want to play on those stages. If we are gonna rebuild, which we are, why not do it in style.. I'm fine with playing 3 FBS teams, I just wanna see a team compete in the league..

Couple thoughts...

With all of the added travel expenses associated with going to Norman, it would be interesting to see how much more $$$$ falls to the bottom line when compared to the $$$$ generated by going to Boise this past season.

What's the story with Idaho's $$$$? Did ISU lose money by playing in Moscow this past season?

Back to Oklahoma...
I know it's early but nobody gives ISU a chance. They are OKLAHOMA. One of the winningest programs in the past 10 years. The BIG dog. They are bigger, stronger, faster. Blah, blah, blah... Sound familar? I hope the Sooners keep that attitude. I would LOVE to see ISU humble Stoops' team.

I am happy for ISU. I went to Cal Poly's game at Wisconsin and it was a great experience and would have been even if we got crushed.

I am hoping that Cal Poly got more than just another road game against Weber State with ISU picking up the travel tab. ISU had a $150,000 buy out and we could have used that to buy a great home game and still pocket some money. If Cal Poly was able to sign a home and home with both ISU and Weber State it will be worth it because Cal Poly really has a hard time getting OOC games.

tuffgong said:

Im sure you will care when your best players are on the bench recovering from injuries.

WILDCAT said:
tuffgong said:

Im sure you will care when your best players are on the bench recovering from injuries.

Oh man, is this really a concern? I mena we really do have a football team, don't we?

Latest posts

Back