• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Jack Eli Tufono ranked #21 out of top 55 recruits for Big Sky conf. by HERO Sports.com

demian

Jack Eli Tufono is ranked #21 out of top 55 recruits for Big Sky Conference by herosports.com

Have him listed as a tight end. 6'4" 245lbs is what they list him at.

Good job Jack.

Sacramento State is having a nice recruiting class, they have the #1 ranked player on this list by herosports.com

Tacoma5 said:
That's awesome, he'll be a great addition to the team.

Yeah I agree. Very cool for him. Good for Sac State also, landing #1. I think it is cool that kid stayed close to home and committed to the hometown team, he chose Sac State over MANY FBS teams and also Eastern Washington. Sac State had a total of 3 guys make this list. Impressive recruiting class for them

demian said:
Tacoma5 said:

Yeah I agree. Very cool for him. Good for Sac State also, landing #1. I think it is cool that kid stayed close to home and committed to the hometown team, he chose Sac State over MANY FBS teams and also Eastern Washington. Sac State had a total of 3 guys make this list. Impressive recruiting class for them

The kid signed with San Jose State. Still Sac State still seem to land a solid class. What is the feeling about Idaho State's class? Cal Poly lost a couple of recruits in the last week, but had a really good overall class.

slostang said:
demian said:
Tacoma5 said:

The kid signed with San Jose State. Still Sac State still seem to land a solid class. What is the feeling about Idaho State's class? Cal Poly lost a couple of recruits in the last week, but had a really good overall class.

thanks for stopping by slostang. good to have ya. Ok so that stud linebacker from this article who was #1 in Big Sky commitments ended up signing with San Jose State huh. Goof for that kid. Seems like San Jose State has been improving the last few years. Yeah Sac State did have 2 other players on that Top 55 list if I remember correctly also. That is very impressive for them. I think our recruiting class for ISU is real good. We only had a few full scholarships available for this recruiting class (5 scholarships available was what Coach Kramer announced at his final 2016 press conference in late November). ISU signed 15 players in this 2017 class. Obviously a handful are Mormon mission guys so they wont be on campus for 2 years (I think it was 4 or 5 guys). We got some big, tall rangy lineman type guys which is good. lot of 6'4" to 6'7" type guys. Got a nice tall wide receiver 6'4"-6'5" 210-215lb type guy. Some good linebackers and cornerbacks, and a couple defensive ends. I think considering not many scholarships available this year the coaching staff did a GREAT job identifying needs and finding some talented high school players to help with depth and to also allow these high school kids to not have to be thrown into the fire as true freshman but to maybe redshirt or go on Mormon missions and develop. To my knowledge no "commits" changed there verbal commitment and signed elsewhere which I think is a good thing. Good luck to you guys this, I notice we play Poly on September 30 at ISU.

Latest posts

Back