• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kragthorpe Spring Game Update

Here's the video recap from Channel 6. They have a bunch of interviews with Coach Kramer and the players.
http://www.kpvi.com/story.php?id=42058&n=15210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don’t know if I’ve been watching for it or if channel six was reading the board but their coverage has been really good lately. :clap:

One more thing, reading some of the articles on the spring game yesterday, I keep thinking Kramer is a man that gets it. Bringing a fast paced offense perfectly suited for the dome... giving a nod to ISU's history by naming the game... well done Kramer.

I left just after halftime. Kevin Yost had a solid game. Kyle had a good game too especially as a receiver. We need to remember that not all of the pieces are in place right now. Kramer will have more to work with in fall camp. I can’t wait to see how this teams plays when Tevoy rejoins them. It’s a good time to be a Bengal fan.

Red Hill said:
I don’t know if I’ve been watching for it or if channel six was reading the board but their coverage has been really good lately. :clap:

Fair is fair, and I'll admit KPVI has really stepped it up the last couple of weeks in their coverage. Let's hope it stays this way, especially come fall when there is competition with other regional schools.

i also was there....kramer also named the awards he gave out after folks with a football tie to the Bengals.....jared allen........jeff charleston....merrill hoge....marvin lewis ( this one was to the captains the team had voted on for the coming year)...presdient vailas award (best improvement academically i think)....nancy graziano...assoc A ....she had an award also....dave kragthorpe stood with each player that won and also the new position coaches for their pictures...there might have been others...it was fun to be there and listen...kramer is going to get it done....and as has been mentioned kyle caught several passes from yost...a couple of real nice catches...in traffic............

Latest posts

Back