• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kramer Rules!

OLD#74

http://www.localnews8.com/sports/26734669/detail.html

No one on the Kramer Team is above Academics. I like what I see so far. Even an ALL AMERICAN is not above "KRAMER LAW"

Good read!

The "CEO" is here folks and he AIN"T messin around! I like his style! If you can't cut it on or off the field, well I guess you will not see the field either way! About time we start having some accountability! I am 110% okay with his thinking...

i remember "following" his move from eastern to montana state....cause i wanted him to leave the big sky....i was getting tired of watching the eagles beat us....i might be off but i think i read ...from bozeman...he lost about 20 some...maybe even low 30s of the team over the first winter/spring he was there...not sure if any of it was grades...but i read they did not like "his style"...i personally think it's called "accountability"....it was conditioning, probably the late "check ins" for where are you. etc, all of that.....i LIKE that....builds community support, etc.....also i think the 1st year w kramer..they were 0 and 11....2nd year...6 and 5 ....and 3rd year...8 and 3 ...conference champions and beat their "Grizz-led" rivals.....
.....i'm willing to bet my house...(oops, just checked with my wife....she said "no")....we will NOT be 0 and 11 next year....from reading most of the posts....i think most of us are buying in....but keep the momentum...pass it to your friends...if you live out of Pocatello...call any friends you have that live here...and encourage them to get season tickets now.......i'm working on going to some away games ...AND i haven't done that for years...........we were National Champions with a coach with the first three letters "Kra"...new coach starts the same.........coincidence i ask you?....."i'm just saying"....LOL....okay, seriously...let's get the folks on board.....GO BENGALS!..

If 2 of the new recruits that my inlaw met at the airport has changed the thinking process of my inlaw for the better! We are a better for it. These are Kramer's recruits. My inlaw was very very impressed on how they conducted themselves.

My bro inlaw was ready to come up to Pocatello and wear a brown bag on his head during the game a few months ago.

He told me because of these 2 recruits he has changed his mind and he is "ON BOARD" agian!

Kramer is lighting a fire with the fan base and it is about to get out of control! Yea, I like it..............

Latest posts

Back