• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kramer ?

81Champs

For the love of God, Kramer could you please do all of us a favor and PLEASE retire ASAP.
It is obvious that without Bailey (OC) you do NOT know what you are doing. You are Zamberlian the 2nd similar to when Beau Baldwin (OC) did not join Zamberlin from Central Washington. Unfortunately, ISU can not afford to fire you based on 2 years left on your contract but please do all of us a favor and retire now and enjoy your golden years..
Thank you.
God bless ISU football, we need it now more than ever....

81champs = clawsandpaws = up for the challenge = whoever else he wants to be today

We get it. You don't like Kramer. Please explain how the next coach, if there is one, would be able to recruit any differently. Please explain how you avoid money games to build the program. Please explain how you sell the dome with its storage shed feel. Please explain how the next coach will be different from every other one for the past 50 years who hasn't been able to win consistently.

Don't just say something back-ass stupid like anybody could do better. I don't care about what a disappointment this season was. I want a detailed explanation how the next coach would be any different with the same shit and restraints placed upon him as it is on this one and every past one.

Sin City Spudhead said:
81champs = clawsandpaws = up for the challenge = whoever else he wants to be today

We get it. You don't like Kramer. Please explain how the next coach, if there is one, would be able to recruit any differently. Please explain how you avoid money games to build the program. Please explain how you sell the dome with its storage shed feel. Please explain how the next coach will be different from every other one for the past 50 years who hasn't been able to win consistently.

Don't just say something back-ass stupid like anybody could do better. I don't care about what a disappointment this season was. I want a detailed explanation how the next coach would be any different with the same shit and restraints placed upon him as it is on this one and every past one.

Hey Sin City Spudhead - are you a knucklehead or what? I am not 81champs or clawandpaws or anyone else. I support Kramer and hope he can turn this program around and have a winning season in 2016 and 2017. Let 81champs answer your questions if he wants too....maybe, you are 81champs or clawandpaws or anyone else you want to be today... I do not know and do not care.

Sin City Spudhead said:
. Please explain how the next coach, if there is one, would be able to recruit any differently.

Actually pretty simple. Do not call out high school coaches and junior college coaches for you having to whiteout their bad coaching. He has alienated high school coaches in Washington and the entire ACCAC. Good luck having a working relationship with them now. A quality coach knows how to sell the program and create relationships with staffs that feed his program. He burned bridges and in the coaching fraternity, that is HUGE deal.

God forbid Kramer alienate the world famous accac - whatever will we do to replace all those kids who had to attend 13th grade in Arizona? wherever will we find all those world class athletes and students.....?

:rofl: :rofl:

This topic has been hijacked. Sin City Spudhead is Spartan and 81champs. Do not respond. He is trying to get you to talk negative about Kramer. 81champs will never respond but started the topic. This thread is dead... Besides, we all know Kramer will be here the next two years as he has a contract for 2016 and 2017.

sorry dude - you're the only one who has three people posting under the same log in

never said a work against kramer in all the time i've been posting - pull your head out :liar:

I neither like nor dislike Kramer, I just want him to do his damn job. So what does his job involve? Well, from my illiterate view there are a few characteristics to mention. Most important to me is graduating good men, men that have learned from Kramer, coaches, and professors how to be a productive member of society. Obviously that process starts by recruiting good students and I give Kramer an A to B score for his recruiting and developing his players into solid young men. I am proud of these graduates and Kramer's accomplishments with this objective.

My second element for successful coaching is good management. Here I score kramer between a C and F. You have probably heard the term "Stable and Capable". If you can plan you are stable and if you can execute your plan you are capable. I consistently see weak planning throughout Kramer's time at ISU. During his first year he hired and fired his three or four assistant coaches. People choices, relationships, and motivation are huge objectives for any organization's success. 'Do it right the first time' clearly applies to Kramer. We lost one year of coaching consistency. Not good for a program looking for any life perserver to hang onto. Moving to this season, after five years as head coach, wouldn't you expect Kramer to have the critical pieces in place for a successful year. How many time has he compained and degraded his players, everybody from the QB to the RB to Special Teams, to his Assistant coaches. From my past business experience you never, ever, ever reprimand a person in from of their peers. That is not how you correct behavior nor motivate better performance.

spartan said:
sorry dude - you're the only one who has three people posting under the same log in

never said a work against kramer in all the time i've been posting - pull your head out :liar:

who does this type of stuff???? lets talk some football

Look at the record from 2014 and who they had to replace. Arias was a big loss, but there were other losses. As I remember, two JC players didn't "pan out," whatever that meant. So, down two probable starters in addition to graduation losses. Injuries started at least in early fall camp. ISU was not deep in experienced players, but injuries kept happening. Yeah, Kramer's fault. :rofl: Right now, ISU is like UNLV, Wyoming, Iowa State, or other football hell holes. It took ISU 34 years to dig this hole, but Kramer hasn't filled that hole and produced a consistently winning team in his four or five years. Myopic and idiotic expectations. :thumbdown:

Latest posts

Back