• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Kyle Blum will not return next year.

bengalcub

He will have earned his degree and has decided to not return to the team for his SR year. Best of luck to Kyle.

Evan Mozzochi now shows up on Facebook as attending W Oregon !

Basic Information

Networks:W. Oregon '11
Colleges:
W. Oregon '11
football
Idaho State '11
High School:
Columbia River High School '07
PagesSee All (11)

Thanks, I suspected as much when I did not see him on the roster. Most likely a good move on his part as it looked like he would be moved past on the depth chart to prepare younger players with as much or more talent for playing time. Sounds like both Blum and Evan were in good standing academically, will not effect us as far as the APR goes.

blackfootbengal said:
Thanks, I suspected as much when I did not see him on the roster. Most likely a good move on his part as it looked like he would be moved past on the depth chart to prepare younger players with as much or more talent for playing time. Sounds like both Blum and Evan were in good standing academically, will not effect us as far as the APR goes.

Jake Lammers will probably get a shot -- I hear he is a talent.

I believe he will get a look, he improved a great deal as fall football progressed last year, but as a walkon at the QB position he will have to be better than the other two freshman to make a move. The good thing is, Lammer's is a very good athlete and could play WR as could Morris. Other than on video, I have not seen Level play, I'll watch closely in the spring. With a redshirt freshman and a grey shirt who will most likely redshirt this year, I wonder if Sessions will greyshirt and come in next spring rather than this fall. I have to believe we are still in the market for a JC or D-I transfer. But as I suspected, getting a JC to come in and compete with an established starter is diffucult, JC's want to play right away, beating out a kid like HIll is not what they want to do at the D-IAA level, if they have to risk sitting the pine, they would rather do that at the D-I level.

Sources close to the BengalCub have indicated that Grayson Galloway QB 6-5/225 JC transfer from Santa Rosa CC will accept a scholarship offer to play for the Bengals in 2010. Expect Grayson to be on campus to challenge for playing time in the fall.

Let's hope it is not like the past three years. I want him to win the job on the field not on paper or in someones dream of what a QB should look like.

Here's a link you might find of interest. Note that SRJC's coach is former Idaho State quarterback Keith Simons:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20090905/NEWS/909059968?Title=SRJC-s-Galloway-has-the-swagger

Interesting sidenote -- Galloway's step-dad is former NFL QB Craig Morton. For those old enough to remember ( ;) ), he started for both Dallas and Denver in Super Bowl games...

Latest posts

Back