• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Late signing period.

bengalcub

Well, it started today and the Bengal men have nothing to announce for commitments with a ton of scholarships to give. I guess things must be going great. :?

It's going well actually....coaches are excited....just be patient, it's not like you want to schedule visits with the rodeo smell in the arena...

ISUSID

The Las Vegas Sun is reporting that 6'6" Brandon Glanz has signed...

After averaging 25 points and 16 rebounds per game in leading the Cougars to the Sunrise Regional semifinals, Glanz's stock increased significantly. He signed with Idaho State on Wednesday, accepting its scholarship over offers from Sacramento State and New Hampshire.

Las Vegas Sun: Coronado Basketball Player Signs with ISU

This kid is an intriguing prospect. He's very raw as a basketball player, but a good enough athlete that he could have had a D-1 football scholarship. He's also a workout demon. He looks like a defensive tackle. He scored 52 points in one game this year, and he was very driven to earn a b-ball scholarship. It will be fun to see him bang around with the bigs in the Big Sky. We could have used him against Weber this year.

http://rebelnation.reviewjournal.com/coronados-brandon-glanz-putting-up-big-numbers

I like it.. I think he has a huge upside with his work ethic and going for 25 and 16 is very respectable no matter the competition.. I hope he has the ability to knock down 18-footers..

I have heard that ISU only has 3-4 official visits available--meaning ISU will be forced to sign kids that will not be able to make official visits. Does anyone know if that is accurate?

Cub - Without going into details, that's not true. We have more than that. Trust me I think we're in good shape.

Yes, we have more than three or four...but it's not unlimited either, which is why they have been very judicious about who they bring in...they don't want to waste official visits.

ISUSID

SLCBengal said:
The Las Vegas Sun is reporting that 6'6" Brandon Glanz has signed...

After averaging 25 points and 16 rebounds per game in leading the Cougars to the Sunrise Regional semifinals, Glanz's stock increased significantly. He signed with Idaho State on Wednesday, accepting its scholarship over offers from Sacramento State and New Hampshire.

Las Vegas Sun: Coronado Basketball Player Signs with ISU
Damn we need a forward, sounds like ISU landed a solid recruit. :x

Latest posts

Back