• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Let's chat about the Grizz game

Out of all the stadiums visited this is the players favorite stadium to play in. The streets are lined up with Grizz students and fans when the team bus is driving up to the stadium. The stadium is always sold out and the fans are loud throughout the entire game. What a great place to play football whether it is the home team or the visiting team.

Obviously, we are not expected to win this game but Kramer will do his best to prepare his team to play their very best.

I say give em hell Bengals. for the seniors you only are guaranteed 3 more football games the REST OF YOUR LIFE might as well go give em hell NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME. Play with passion, play with a high motor every snap, play with a sense of urgency from THE VERY FIRST WHISTLE to THE VERY LAST WHISTLE. Montana wont think very highly of you at all so go in there and smack them right in the face and see what happens, they may respond and beat us and that's fine but they may be TOTALLY unprepared for a fight on Saturday and maybe we catch them slippin. They have lost two straight games and are 5-3, LETS SEE HOW MUCH PRIDE THEY HAVE. HOW DO THEY RESPOND TO TWO LOSSES. Might as well at least test em and give em a fight just to see what they want to do on Saturday. Maybe they are as ornery as hornets and ready to finish there season on fire and make a playoff push but maybe they aren't either lets find out

demian said:
I say give em hell Bengals. for the seniors you only are guaranteed 3 more football games the REST OF YOUR LIFE might as well go give em hell NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME. Play with passion, play with a high motor every snap, play with a sense of urgency from THE VERY FIRST WHISTLE to THE VERY LAST WHISTLE. Montana wont think very highly of you at all so go in there and smack them right in the face and see what happens, they may respond and beat us and that's fine but they may be TOTALLY unprepared for a fight on Saturday and maybe we catch them slippin. They have lost two straight games and are 5-3, LETS SEE HOW MUCH PRIDE THEY HAVE. HOW DO THEY RESPOND TO TWO LOSSES. Might as well at least test em and give em a fight just to see what they want to do on Saturday. Maybe they are as ornery as hornets and ready to finish there season on fire and make a playoff push but maybe they aren't either lets find out

Our players have and will always try to play their best. They have and will compete from the beginning until the end.

up for the challenge said:
demian said:

Our players have and will always try to play their best. They have and will compete from the beginning until the end.

I have a motto when I used to coach = "good things find those who hustle"!!! That is all we can ask of the players and team, play hard, compete and do it every play NO MATTER what and I truly believe good things will find you. I still believe its going to all come together. WE STILL HAVE NOT PLAYED A GOOD FULL 4 QTRS YET IN A GAME, WE STILL HAVE NOT PLAYED OUR BEST FOOTBALL. University of North Dakota game was REAL CLOSE to a Full 4 qtrs and playing our best but that 3rd qtr and early 4th qtr we could not get defensive stops nor move the ball, but we were real close to playing a FULL game that day and look how good we looked and how competitive we were and they are TIED for first place in league in November. Go Bengals

Mike at the press conference talked about some of the unavailables for this game and the list is long and lengthy. Three or four of the guys he mentioned aren't even making the bus trip. Offensive live beat up again, running backs really down in number, a loss apparently on the defensive line from what he said and maybe at linebacker.

I just raised my eyebrows and looked at Jerry. This is, as our late friend Jim Fox said, "not good."

PBP

PBP said:
Mike at the press conference talked about some of the unavailables for this game and the list is long and lengthy. Three or four of the guys he mentioned aren't even making the bus trip. Offensive live beat up again, running backs really down in number, a loss apparently on the defensive line from what he said and maybe at linebacker.

I just raised my eyebrows and looked at Jerry. This is, as our late friend Jim Fox said, "not good."

PBP

I watched the interview just a few minutes ago on twitter. I really appreciate Coach Kramer answering all of those questions and really giving us fans an inside look of the team via his descriptive answers. I actually really appreciated that. I think it is really cool how up beat, positive and even kind of enthusiastic he was during the press conference. The list of guys he mentioned that wont make the trip to Montana and/or who are listed as questionable at this point is unreal, major contributors on both sides of the ball. His press conference was inspiring though because he kept things very positive and up beat. I really liked what he said about the team practicing well every week and having good meetings and doing all the things right each week during the week but CANNOT transfer that over to game time, they kind of leave the stuff they do right in the locker room or on the practice field and don't bring it to the game. He said the there is a helluva good team waiting in that locker room though and I agree with him. I think it will all come together soon.

All things considered I thought they played pretty well. They were in the game through halftime / 3rd quarter. Given all the injuries that was better than I expected.

Showed some heart in this game.

PBP

PBP said:
All things considered I thought they played pretty well. They were in the game through halftime / 3rd quarter. Given all the injuries that was better than I expected.

Showed some heart in this game.

PBP

Best game they played this season on offense.

Latest posts

Back