• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

LET'S GET FOCUSED ON FOOTBALL

GOBIGORANGE

Let's get focused on football! This is ridiculous....Once again our administration and coaching staff have messed with the players....All week all that has been mentioned is the Zamberlin extension....Did we focus on the upcoming game with all the crap going on...Maybe the coaching staff can relax because their jobs are secure, but what has been on those players mind all week...Coaches got an extension or focused on beating UNC...How could their minds be where they are suppose to be. I hope from this point forward the coaching staff will put more effort into improving the TEAM instead of trying to figure out what next community service project they can support! Do not get me wrong these are great but let's do more of that during the off season. GOOD LUCK, PLAYERS!

Considering most of the players didn't even know that press conference was taking place until they came to Holt, you can be assured they are and were focused on the game prep. FYI, to a man, the players that asked me what was going on were happy when I told them about the extension.

ISUSID

GOBIGORANGE said: "put more effort into improving the TEAM instead of trying to figure out what next community service project they can support!"
Sometimes inspiration and morale boosts come from beyond the practice field and locker room. Well done BENGALS!

isusid said:
FYI, to a man, the players that asked me what was going on were happy when I told them about the extension.

ISUSID

they better be, if a coach found out they weren't that player would be in a world of hurt..

i'm waiting to hear somebody on that staff say that "they" came up short. after the game zam pointed out a bad snap, some dropped balls, and a personal foul on danny. the way i see it, those things removed and we still lost by 14. improvement needs to happen everywhere (with the coaches and players), it would just be nice to know "they" are thinking that way too. enough excuses enough distractions let's focus on the big picture! another 20+ point loss without turnovers to blame should sound some ringing here.

coaches: if you read these blogs then hear me out. take a look at how you're approaching your game plan and start doing it a lot differently or a little differently, or just something differently.
PS a three hour practice filled with 18 periods of tackling drills this late in the year probably isn't the answer. it wasn't in 07' and it wasn't in 08'

players: don't become divided. stay close to one another. look to help each other in everything. focus your frustration on learning your opponent. study him relentlessly. find a way to exploit his weakness. win the personal battles, strive to win every one of them. take a page from the book of lance, that boy won some battle today.

Whatever, Frank! They really looked focus. That was the worst game I have seen all year. This team's morale is soooo low! Did you really expect any player to come out and say they were disappointed about the extension. These players have given, given,given and they have not received very much from the administration or coaching staff. We will see how many players transfer next year and you can't blame anyone of them if they do!

GOBIGORANGE said:
Whatever, Frank! They really looked focus. That was the worst game I have seen all year. This team's morale is soooo low! Did you really expect any player to come out and say they were disappointed about the extension. These players have given, given,given and they have not received very much from the administration or coaching staff. We will see how many players transfer next year and you can't blame anyone of them if they do!

Yes. One observation I made watching the game yesterday, and have actually made in the past as well, is that the ISU players look listless. They move soooo slowly. Even when they are going back and forth to and from the sidelines, they just walk slowly along....no hustle. Watch a good high school team .....they SPRINT around all the time.....no walking with heads hanging.

In fairness to the kids I think they may have been a little tired. After celebrating all the "good news" from earlier in the week, fatigue should be expected.

Listless is a perfect word for it:
Lacking energy or disinclined to exert effort; lethargic: reacted to the latest crisis with listless resignation.

Latest posts

Back