• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Let's talk on Offense

This could be the best offense since the Justin Arias days. We have what is needed to score big. What do you think about our offense? I like what I am seeing on offense.

I have already posted on every offense position group except RB & QB if anyone is interested take a look and add your thoughts. I will do RB & QB on this tread since it is about the offense.

RB's

Lose - No one!

Return -
Madison - Sr. Stud! 1st Team All-League
Flanagan - Jr. Stud! HM All-League

Also, think McFarlin - Soph. Will be a really good back and will be ready to step in if needed. Yancy adds depth, but I do not think he is on the same level with the other three. The one incoming RB I believe will redshirt or be a mission player.

This is a great group for next year and the year after that.

QB's

Lose -
Kvinsland - Transferred to Carroll.
Posada - I do not believe he is still with the team.

Return -
Gueller - Sr. I think he is an All-League type of player, but the Big Sky is full of good QB's. All the All-League QB's will be back next year so Gueller may have a great season and not be All-League again. I just hope he gets to be part of a winning team his final year. He has been through all the crap and deserves to go out on a good note. I think he has the weapons around him if we stay healthy and the defense can take a big step.

Amos - Jr. I think he has a chance to also be very good. It will be huge for him to have a full off-season with the team. The coaches are obviously very high on him. He brings a very different skill-set as he is a true duel threat guy. Gueller will be the guy, but I hope they use Amos as a change up to make other teams prepare for both and so he has experience when he takes over as a Senior.

Cash - Fr. Next in line. I think we are three deep and have a nice line-up for the next 3 years barring any injuries.

Goggins - Jr. Walk-on who adds depth, but I do not think he is at the level of the other three.

Coaches must feel good about this group since they did not sign any QB's this year. Must bring in a good one next recruiting class to keep it rolling.

Yep. Good offense coming into the 2018 season.

Are we good enough to avg 40 points a game? --- up for the challenge
Note: that could be a Let's talk on Knuckleheads comment as 40 points avg is quite a bit for our offense.

Tanner played well last year and was very gritty playing with pain. Behind him seems fairly open especially when looking at statistics from last season. I hope to see a great competition for the 2 spot. These are all great kids.

Goggin is only a RS sophomore and the last he played went 7-8 with 2TDs and no turnovers in the summer scrimmage. He went from 2 to 3 after that performance.

Let’s hope all 4 guys progress so we have the depth to move the ball and score if Tanner has to come out.

From what I've been hearing Cash is the guy in the mind's of the coaches. They are EXTREMELY high on him, his potential and his ability.

PBP

Cash is a rs/Fr not a soph. Big arm with accuracy, you don't get that all the time. Similar size to Tanner as well, could be a good TE because of his athletic ability.

BlackFoot - Thanks for the correction on Cash being a Fr. next season. That is even better, so I think we are set for the next 4 years with good QB's in line.

PBP - You may be right about Cash as I agree the coaches must be happy with what they have right now. I think both Amos & Cash will be good and it is nice to have depth at QB. It should be an interesting Spring Ball, it has been awhile since we have had depth and competition at QB.

blackfootbengal said:
Cash is a rs/Fr not a soph. Big arm with accuracy, you don't get that all the time. Similar size to Tanner as well, could be a good TE because of his athletic ability.

He's a quarterback. Will not be changed position-wise from what I have been told. Considered the future at that position.

PBP

Latest posts

Back