• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Letter from Bill Evans to Bengal Fans

bengalcub

Bengals Fans:

I can't believe I have been at Idaho State for almost three months. Time flies when you are having fun. One area that is important to me is for our team to be out in the community to establish relationships with you.

This last Saturday they assisted all those that participated in the Spinderella bike race through Southeastern Idaho and you will see our team out in the community a lot while I am head coach at Idaho State.

Since being named head coach in March we have been busy with workouts with the returning players. I want all of you to know that the group we have returning is working really hard and making significant improvements.

Our strength and conditioning coach, Mark Campbell has worked really hard with our players in the weight room and my staff of Andy Ward, Tim Walsh and Jay Collins is working hard with our players in skill development. I appreciate the hard work of everybody that puts the time in to make our program better.

Our players have embraced the things we have asked of them and they deserve a ton of credit for the effort they have made to improve.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you who are so important to our program. Your support is valuable to our success.

Being named head coach at Idaho State is a responsibility I take very seriously. I am appreciative of this opportunity Jeff Tingey and President Vailas has given me to be here. This program has tremendous tradition and potential. It is a great responsibility overseeing the recruitment of players that will allow us to have success on the court, in the classroom and in the community.

Recruitment of the players academic abilities, success on the court and being compliant to NCAA rules all rests with ME as the head coach. If I see things that are not within the guidelines of ISU or the NCAA it is my duty as head coach to address the issues right away. I will make sure that we always do things the right way.

I want to make sure that you know that you are vital to what we do. It is impossible to do our job without your support. If you ever have questions about what you as boosters can or can't do please feel free to contact my staff anytime. If we don't have the answers we will get them for you.

It is important to me to keep you aware of the development of our program and this letter which I will write throughout the course of the year will be one the ways I will communicate with you.

I am excited to be a Bengal and look forward to the future of Bengal basketball.

-Coach Evans

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2012/6/7/MBB_0607125924.aspx

Latest posts

Back