• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Liberty

biobengal

Folks, it looks like ISU will be Liberty's homecoming opponent. By my count, ISU will have competed in four homecoming games after this week, including four of the last five. :lol:

sounds like it's time to go silence the home crowd and kick some ass! I know a lot of people are disappointed after this week's loss, but I feel like we are making HUGE strides towards being a very competitive team that can be sustained.

On another note, is it just me or has our defense stopped applying pressure as we did during the UND game? I feel like we have left our secondary out to dry with no applied pressure to the quarterbacks. We have some very talented down lineman, but in the last two games, they haven't been able to get through the line and hurry the QB. Thoughts?

Totally agree with regards to the defense!
I don't like the excuses of guys too tired to play. It looked like to me that every aspect of the game was lost by ISU, 3/4 quarters isn't enough. Even 4/5 quarters like this week.
I seen that Cooper took some of the blame too. Maybe part of the reason we're missing top 25 rankings is cause of the numbers being put up on our defense.

Good news is is that there is a chance for redemption in the schedule. The guys are not out of the title race quite yet.

go_bengals said:
sounds like it's time to go silence the home crowd and kick some ass! I know a lot of people are disappointed after this week's loss, but I feel like we are making HUGE strides towards being a very competitive team that can be sustained.

On another note, is it just me or has our defense stopped applying pressure as we did during the UND game? I feel like we have left our secondary out to dry with no applied pressure to the quarterbacks. We have some very talented down lineman, but in the last two games, they haven't been able to get through the line and hurry the QB. Thoughts?

Having Williams out didn't help matters in the pass rush regard. He's probably the best edge rusher they have.

PBP

Hope everyone enjoys the game if you go to Williams Stadium!

Great Places to grab food or a cold one;

Macados (walking distance to the stadium)

Robin Alexanders

Rivermont Pizza

Also Check out Liberty Mountain Snowflex if you're into snowboarding skiing or want to tube down the mountain. They also have trails to walk as well.

https://i.imgur.com/6LPs8j2.jpg

Appreciate the welcome Jacolby. We have a few travelers and we're definitely looking forward to the beautiful country in Virginia. I've been reading the Sea of Red and you're team is definitely on the up and up and have a great program along with very nice facilities. Our boys are hungry after last weekends heartbreaking loss in OT. We should see a great game with both programs trying to prove themselves in their respective conferences.

GO ISU!!! Let's get this boys, recess is over!

Latest posts

Back