• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Liggins Burns Redshirt

Skippy

In a move to try to interject some energy into the program, Bill Evans is pulling Keshawn Liggins' redshirt tonight. Liggins had 6 rebounds in 6 minutes in the exhibition game against Southern Virginia. He won't start tonight but will see early action.

Skippy said:
In a move to try to interject some energy into the program, Bill Evans is pulling Keshawn Liggins' redshirt tonight. Liggins had 6 rebounds in 6 minutes in the exhibition game against Southern Virginia. He won't start tonight but will see early action.

He actually hasn't burned his redshirt, I don't think. Bristol is a non-countable opponent so ISU's game against them was an exhibition.

mvem said:
Skippy said:

He actually hasn't burned his redshirt, I don't think. Bristol is a non-countable opponent so ISU's game against them was an exhibition.
There is a lot of confusion about whether this game counts or not -- the Bristol coach told me before the game he doesn't know if it's an exhibition or not. But the point is Liggins is playing the rest if the season, and he looks like he'll be a good energy guy.
Bengals still looked disjointed last night, but at least they're home for the next week and can get some practice time together.

....wow...if they really have less than 100 students....they must all be athletes....on their website they show they have tennis, golf, soccer, volleyball, basketball and track and field....all of those are men AND women...plus...baseball and softball.....those students are busy playing a lot of sports.....lol....

clawsout said:
....wow...if they really have less than 100 students....they must all be athletes....on their website they show they have tennis, golf, soccer, volleyball, basketball and track and field....all of those are men AND women...plus...baseball and softball.....those students are busy playing a lot of sports.....lol....
That's what their coach told me in our pre-game interview. The school was originally founded to train paralegals. They now offer 7 degree programs and two certificate programs. Like I said extremely small.

Latest posts

Back