• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Lindy's BSC Preview

biobengal

According to Lindy's ISU should contend for the BSC title.

Predicted order of finish: PSU, ISU, Weber.....

Stucki 2nd team all conference.

I am excited about men's basketball this season. However the non conference schedule is difficult. Idaho State will be somewhere between 4-10 and 6-8 going into BSC. With the fans that ISU has--they may be calling for O'Brien's head in mid December.

Joe will have the team ready to go for conference and go 9-7 with as good a chance as anyone to win the BSC tourney, with an overall record around .500.

Can anyone tell me if Caspari is indeed at Idaho State?

Caspari is in school, I saw him at the football game, and cub, you sell this team short. There is NO WAY they are just a .500 club, and I see them only losing around 4 conference games... Yes the non-conf is way difficult, but besides Portland St. NOBODY in this conference is as good as us. Portland has some studs that ae eligible this year.

I could see us with a winning record going into conference. Now, it won't be easy, but I can see it. Coach O'Brien is awesome, and so is the whole team!!!

Just a note I'll have stuff by midweek on the first two men's basketball practices, which will be open to the public on Friday and Saturday (I have my daughter's 21st birthday on Friday, so you folks might have to fill me in).

ISUSID

I don't know about those predictions but they will have a good year. WE have some guys that can play. I don't see them having a losing record before conference play.. WE have teams coming to our place that are beatable. 9-7 in the conference........ i am thinking at least 11 to 12 wins in conference play. I have been around these guys and they are going to be successful. Its their Conference championship to lose. I will just put it like that.

I don't mean to sell the team short, I just see the 2nd year with JC transfers as the year with the most potential. If the team is good this year, they will be scary good next season.

Where do you see ISU picking up the non confernce W's, folks?

6-7 wins. More than 6-7 and ISU fans will be happy.... that will mean several signature wins.

11/14/08 vs. Eastern Oregon W
11/18/08 at Hawai'i Toss-up
11/22/08 at Boise State L
11/25/08 vs. Long Beach State W
11/29/08 vs. Brigham Young (1-2 against USU, Utah, and BYU)
12/02/08 at Washington State L
12/06/08 vs. Utah See Above
12/09/08 at Wisconsin Madison L
12/11/08 at Wisconsin-Green Bay W
12/20/08 vs. Utah State See Above
12/23/08 at Arizona State Toss up
12/27/08 at Nevada L
12/29/08 vs. Idaho W
01/03/09 at Kansas State Toss up

Latest posts

Back