• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing the Bengals this weekend!

StandUpandCheer

Hey Bengals- Montana State fan here looking forward to this weekend's game! I hope some of you can make the trip up I-15. The weather is supposed to be sunny and 52 degrees which probably favors your air attack more than us. The Cats are a strange, streaky team this year but they play hard throughout and give themselves opportunities to win almost every game. In order to beat them - you have to stop the run and be able to sustain drives on offense. Special teams is definitely a crap shoot as well - so that's probably another advantage for ISU. Have safe trip if you're coming and stop by the tailgates - this is a game we always enjoy. I hope the powers that be in the Big Sky can figure out how to make us protected rivals with UND leaving so that this can go back to being an every year affair.

StandUpandCheer said:
Hey Bengals- Montana State fan here looking forward to this weekend's game! I hope some of you can make the trip up I-15. The weather is supposed to be sunny and 52 degrees which probably favors your air attack more than us. The Cats are a strange, streaky team this year but they play hard throughout and give themselves opportunities to win almost every game. In order to beat them - you have to stop the run and be able to sustain drives on offense. Special teams is definitely a crap shoot as well - so that's probably another advantage for ISU. Have safe trip if you're coming and stop by the tailgates - this is a game we always enjoy. I hope the powers that be in the Big Sky can figure out how to make us protected rivals with UND leaving so that this can go back to being an every year affair.

I'm looking forward to it. Should be a good one. Our O is fun to watch. I just hope our D can contain your QB. Thanks for stopping by.

StandUpandCheer said:

Hey thanks for visiting here this week. Should be a great game. I know it is televised live here in the state of Washington on ROOT Sports NW. They do a nice job with there broadcasts so that will be fun to watch on TV. I was just looking at your teams scores from this season and honestly your losses look pretty respectable. Washington State University on the road in week 1 was not too bad at 0-31. Had a close loss to SDSU which is a top 10 team nationally. Looks like you guys played EWU and Weber real close also. Our games we both share AT Northern Colorado are similar in last second FG to determine the victor. It will be an interesting game. We have been hot and cold on the road, we played great at times vs UNC and Nevada and also struggled at times in both of those games on the road. We actually were lousy in first half vs Utah State but played pretty well in second half of that game on the road. We were real bad at Sacramento State on the road. I think this might be the week we play a good 4 qtrs on the road (even though I absolutely know it is tough to play good on the road for a full game). I listened to your head coach Jeff Choate yesterday on a podcast as he spoke about the upcoming ISU vs MSU game and I was very impressed with him as I listened to him. I don't know anything about him other than that half hour podcast but I liked his philosophies and he was enjoyable to listen too. Seemed like a good tough old school coach kind of.

Latest posts

Back