• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Mario Jenkins Finishes Fourth in Rice Voting

Skippy

Idaho State linebacker Mario Jenkins finished fourth in the voting for the Jerry Rice Award as the nation's top freshman. Still waiting to hear on the Payton Award (Justin Arias is one of three finalists), and the Eddie Robbinson Award (Mike Kramer is a nominee).

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=786144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Update: Mike Kramer finished 7th in the Eddie Robinson voting:

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=786153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And Justin Arias finishes third in Payton voting. Congrats to all from Idaho State for being recognized nationally as among the best in the FCS.

Absolutely!!! Congratulations to all of them! And to each and every player who made this season possible! :clap:

At least Justin gets to come home with his own Fathead! Hell, I'd buy one!

B4753rsCQAA990l.jpg

To all of the seniors, to Justin, Mario, Coach Kramer,and all of you, thank you for being Bengals. From my heart, thank you! I am excited again.

Justin probably did deserve to win the Payton award. But I didn't think he would because most of the voters live back East and they hadn't ever heard of Justin or of Idaho State, so they didn't vote for him. I remember seeing Mario play a few times for Columbia High a few years ago and he was a great running back, and I figured he'd play this position for ISU. But now I think he's a fixture at linebacker. With the recruiting dead period just now ending, I think you'll soon start hearing about some more commitments coming our way. Although you may not hear about quite a few of the high school commits until the first week of February, because a lot of these players think they'll be signing with an FBS team. But when they don't then they'll come here at the last moment.

up for the challenge said:
Boisebengal - Does that include your drop down QB you stated a while back? I have not seen any news on a drop down QB coming to ISU? What's up with that?

Give it a rest and quit hijacking threads with the same BS and personal vendettas.

Latest posts

Back