• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Mark Clampitt Commits AND...

Makes Commitment
by Brandon Huffman of Scout.com, January 18, 2009 at 7:26pm ET

Mark Clampitt Profile

Torrance (Calif.) West offensive lineman Mark Clampitt made his college choice on Sunday.

"I verbally committed to Idaho State University today," said Clampitt. "Head coach, John Zamberlin offered me a scholarship today after an official visit to Idaho State University this weekend."

Clampitt, an all-combine pick at the Los Angeles Scout Combine last spring, was on his official visit this weekend to Idaho State.

I was impressed with the campus, the football facilities, and the coaching staff," said Clampitt. "I had a great time being with other recruits that were present this weekend."

ALSO

I have heard from a reliable source the 6-2 245lbs MLB Jarrid Nash has given a verbal commitment to Idaho State.. He is out of Glendale Community College.

LETS GET SOME MORE RECRUITS KEEP IT UP BENGALS!

I have heard the same about Nash as well.

Also, last year the Bengals were rumored to be getting a DB transfer from the University of Nevada. He is enrolled--his name is Kenny Viser.

http://www.nevadawolfpack.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=45375&SPID=4082&DB_OEM_ID=10000&ATCLID=530667&Q_SEASON=2007

Rodrick Rumble is another kid who is enrolled at Idaho State. He graduated HS last year, did not sign but is enrolled now. It may of had something to do with qualifying out of HS.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=3008603

That's great news with the early commit announcements.
I knew we had a bunch of kids up this weekend.
Glad to hear that kids are enjoying themselves during their trip.

scout.com has Jarrid Nash committed to us, per his visit this weekend... I know someone quite well that coached against him this year and said that he, and the Safety from this school (Glendale CC) who is going to BSU, were complete animals.. I know that Nash was heavily recruited and even offered by two FBS schools in NMSU and UTEP..

Wow...nice pick up... Who is recruiting the LA area..? I read somewhere that Clampitt was a standout at some of the Southern Cal combines this past summer!!!!

Scout shows Nash as a "redshirt freshman." The Glendale site shows him as having starting his career at a D-II school, Upper Iowa, but doesn't indicate whether he actually played there. It would be great if he had 3 years of eligibility left. Anybody know for sure?

Latest posts

Back