• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Meet the Rugby Team in Boise

SLCBengal

I know this isn't football related, but I thought I'd post it here since news from the football front has been a little slow... Folks in Boise can head out to Casa Mexico on Fairview Avenue, grab dinner, and meet and support the rugby team this Thursday. They might even get to meet Superfan!

From the ISU Alumni Association:

Hi ISU fans, alumni and friends,

Add some orange and black to your celebration of St. Patrick's Day. Swing by Casa Mexico restaurant and meet Idaho State University's Club Rugby Team this Thursday night. The men are in town this week, competing in the conference rugby championships at Boise State.

Here's the scoop for the Meet and Greet:
Where: Casa Mexico restaurant, 10332 W. Fairview Ave., Boise (between Five Mile and Maple Grove)
When: Thursday, March 17, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (The team will be there from 7-9 p.m.)

The ISU team will sign autographs and meet with fans. Bring your family and friends and enjoy dinner.
The restaurant will donate a percentage of all sales between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to the ISU Rugby Team.

The ISU team has players from around the world--from Boise and Nampa to Australia. Come show your support. For more information, contact Donna Schimek at [email protected].

Go Bengals!

This means a lot for this to be posted in the main forum where everyone goes! Thank you so much! We'll do our damndest to represent ISU and win this tournament!

Moscow,

From what I know, the game format is this:

Friday: Game at 4pm and 6pm (ISU plays the 6pm game, likely against Snow College)
Saturday: Consolation round at 10am, Title game at 12pm.
How ISU does will see what game we play Saturday :)

Location of the Tournament:

Fairmont Junior High School
2121 N. Cole Road
Boise, ID

Latest posts

Back