• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Men's Roster

Loyal Fan

Is there any reason why we haven't seen the Men's Roster yet? The Women's Roster was posted quite some time ago. I've spoke to Coach Evans and he seems pretty optimistic about the team, the improvement of the existing players, and the ability of the incoming players. The lack of a publicly-available roster is making me worry about eligibility issues. Could that be a reason they aren't making the Men's Roster public yet?

Loyal Fan said:
Is there any reason why we haven't seen the Men's Roster yet? The Women's Roster was posted quite some time ago. I've spoke to Coach Evans and he seems pretty optimistic about the team, the improvement of the existing players, and the ability of the incoming players. The lack of a publicly-available roster is making me worry about eligibility issues. Could that be a reason they aren't making the Men's Roster public yet?

Check out the ISU release announcing Balint Moscan's signing. It lists the projected roster, shows everybody coming back we expected, and lists all the newcomers, including walk-ons like Liggins, Sutton and Whalen.

Should be a good season, I will probably vote ISU fifth in the pre-season poll behind Weber, Montana, North Dakota and Idaho. I'm hearing good things about Robert Jones, how quickly he adjusts to D-1 ball will have a big impact on how well the Bengals do. The non-conference schedule is actually manageable -- I see 8 winnable games on there (unfortunately the home slate is horrible, but that's the boat most Big Sky teams are in these days).

BTW I sent in my ballot for women's basketball and I had ISU ranked sixth. I think this year's team could be pretty good but they still have some health issues lingering and that could impact their season. And on another note, I hear Alyssa Radar, the best freshman in the league last year, has left NAU. Big loss for a program that has really struggled lately.

Should be a fun basketball season for both the men and women, looking forward to getting things going.

I wonder why they posted a partial roster. Only Mocsan and Garrity, of the newcomers, are listed. If there was an issue with NCAA clearance, I would have thought it would have been with Mocsan who is coming in as a freshman from Eastern Europe. My real concern is Jones not being listed. Based on his athleticism and size, I think he will be a great addition at the 4 or 5 spot. Does anyone know if there is a problem in getting him eligible?

Latest posts

Back