• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Michael Freakin Sanders

Very classy kid! Everyone is SO fast to judge around this community, so fast to jump on people's case with no regard of people's feelings. Let's give time to develop the new QB and OC relationship. Kramer did mention many times that we would be building through September to be playing well in October and November. Looks like he knows what he's doing.

Also worth mentioning. I was reading USA Today, the highlighted 12 players that had exceptional weekend performances, out of the entire nation, Michael Sanders and his 400+ throwing game was one of them. :-)

Sanders was named Big Sky offensive player of the weekend. Congrats to him. I don't think quick judgement is unique to Pocatello or Bengal fans. Check out the Montana message board. Many of their fans are ready to fire Bob Stitt halfway into his first season.

If he continues to improve, Mike has a chance to do some special things. When Kramer said not to judge the first month and wait until October--I drew my own conclusion that he was saying the team would struggle getting production out of the QB position early.

I am not saying that Sanders is the anointed one but the past two weeks have been very solid. He needs to put up a big game against Eastern Washington. ISU should be able to run and pass the ball at will. Then again so should Eastern Washington. ISU will need to score points on almost every drive to have a chance to win this game. Sanders needs to be a big part of that.

Latest posts

Back