• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Mitch, Kevin and Josh

Bengal Roar

Mitch Beckstead, Kevin Yost and Josh Hill need to step it up and be leaders on the field.

I have noticed we have lack of leadership this year. Anyone else notice or am I the only one? I try to study the other teams and their enthusiasm or lack of pre-game and during the game. I would like to see ours but It really has not stood out this year to me.

A couple of the Idaho boys like Mitch and Josh need to take advantage of the situation. Mitch is out there all over the field making tackles with high energy and if a senior isn't going to do it then a Soph will do. I like Mitch's swagger and his confidence out on the field. Josh is a Senior on offense. He is having a break out year. Let your team mates know how you feel.

Kevin is the signal caller. He needs to step it up as a Senior and get the team pumped up for the situation out on the field.

When ISU came out in the second half during Home coming game it was evident that our swagger and confidence was not there.

Us as fans will do our part. I as a fan am not going to drop my head and pout about things and we EXPECT you as players to do the same and leave it all on the field. We appreciate you guys and coaches and we got your back. You Guys Are Our Team! (Thanks Tater) GO BENGALS!

Latest posts

Back