• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Monday...

tigersmilk

so i heard there's supposed to be a press conference monday. any speculations as to what all will go "on record" as one era concludes and another begins?

personally i'm looking forward to hearing the voice and seeing the face of our new coach!

Monday will mark the beginning of accountability. A new regime will begin to take footing, and the shaky excuses which made the foundation for the zambersham show will be replaced. Not saying it will all be roses and easy sailing for the new coach, but it won't take too much to overcome the immense benchmarks (or should i say toilet marks) left by zamberlin. Central washington can have him and his staff back... honestly I'll be glad the banjo music will stop around here.

To Z- don't let the office door hit ya too hard on the way out.

To the new Bengals Coach- Good luck and get to work.

This next week should give Bengal fans and players HOPE.

Kramer has the charisma and influence needed to get the administration on board. I am not saying that everything is going to change at all, but Mike is going to come on board with more than any coach has had in quite some time. He simply knows how to run a program at this level and he knows how to get the administration, fans and boosters to step up.

It won't be easy on the field. Don't be surprised to see ISU pay the price again on another go around of APR penalties. Don't be surprised to see ISU not eligible for post season play and I also think it is important for fans to temper expectations for the next couple of years because this program needs a bit of an overhaul. With that said, I think this team wins as many games or more than Zamberlin did in the last three seasons in 2011.

Latest posts

Back