• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Monkey off the back!

BengalBannMan

The women had a great win tonight. After losing to the number one team in overtime, they manage to knock off the number 2 team tonight. I would have been great going into the tournament after beating the top two teams, but this is pretty close to that. The crazy thing is, Policicchio only had 2, after having 27 last game. And going into the 4th quarter, none of out scores had more than 5 points I think. But Lyman had 14 tonight with 8 rebounds! There are plenty of ways for this team to win, let's hope they do become the sleeper team of the tournament. I know the tip two teams won't want to be playing them! Go Bengals!

Bengal:

I hope you are right. Lyman by the way had eight rebounds, not assists.

The 12 blocks by ISU tied the program record for a single game first set in 1992 vs. Montana St. and matched in 1997 vs. Weber St.

PBP

Thanks for the heads up on my mistake of the assists vs rebounds. (I corrected it) I new it was rebounds. Lol. It's what Lyman does best!
...and it WAS a block party! Let's get a good crowd Friday night! Always fun to beat the Vandals.

I hope so, I urged folks to come out on Senior Night (maybe the first time in program history honoring the seniors will be in the evening).

More importantly ISU still has a shot for a winning regular season if they win.

Considering the injuries, considering the difficulty of the non-conference schedule and considering the number of close losses...that would say something about the players and coaches and would be worth noting strongly in my opinion.

Something else that I found VERY interesting was the game officials were switched.

First time I've ever seen that happen on games I called.

The original refs assigned to the game were Dan Miller, Bethany Graves and Clark Stevens.

Miller and Graves were part of the crew that called the foul plagued ISU-Montana State game Saturday.

Lo and behold when I see the refs come out it's Stevens, Rick Thorne and Steve Belnap! (don't know where Miller and Graves were re-assigned to...maybe the Weber game?)

Like I said I found that interesting and I wonder who or what caused the change.

It was for the best in my opinion, those guys called the game very well.

PBP

Latest posts

Back