• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Montana/Idaho State Highlights.

bengalcub

Montana/Idaho State Highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRwvNYvOOE&feature=player_embedded#!

6:48 mark--watch Tavoy Moore's returns back to back. What an exciting return man!

47-14 without both of them. :cry:

this mister moore kid reminds me a lot of eddie thompson or kenyon blue, that kid showed some scrambles on saturday! props to the coaches for finding this "diamond in the rough". i believe that, even tho the bengal offense was able to double it's highest production rate in conference play durning last weeks game, tavoy has still matched the offense point for point over the last 4 games! now if only we could force teams to punt moore, lol

Moore does have some incredible moves. He has three things over Eddie and Kenyon however: a work ethic, selflessness, and a future playing on Sundays.

S.Dogood said:
Moore does have some incredible moves. He has three things over Eddie and Kenyon however: a work ethic, selflessness, and a future playing on Sundays.

i dunno if i'd say he's going to the league just yet, i also dont know if i'd go after a former player's character. but maybe you played with ol' number 6 and whatever number blue had, maybe you know them...

I liked Montana using the HB throwback to the QB at the 2:15 mark. I wish our boring offense could come up with something creative like that. It keeps a defense honest.

Tavoy is shifty like Kenyon and Eddie, but I think more explosive.
BTW - Blue wore three numbers that I remember: 30, 10, and 29. Frank may know of more.

Kenyon wore 30, 29, and 10. Eddie and Kenyon were both great to work with as a media guy.

Former ISUSID

begnalbrad said:
how come they don't try to get Tavoy the ball in the open field on offense. Even the Montana announcers wondered this.

I suspect fans are going to start seeing him some at RB.

letuknow said:
I know both ET and Kenyon and I agree with Frank. Great players and ET's work ethic was great
ET practiced maybe ten times throughout his entire senior year and then "miraculously" was ready to go on game day. Now I don't know what you consider a good work ethic, but that is far from it. I'm not going to take away from his skills (he's talented), but it doesn't help the team when he isn't there putting in the work during the week. That's why he is playing for some ragtag arena team instead of playing on Sundays. I don't know how Blue is as a coach, but I can only assume he is the same as the player: unprepared and missing half the time. Watching his corners play certainly hasn't yielded results to prove otherwise. Him coaching hasn't shown any improvements in the program. In fact, it's costing an APR point because of it.

begnalbrad said:
how come they don't try to get Tavoy the ball in the open field on offense. Even the Montana announcers wondered this.

Maybe the coaches will let TMobile play cornerback or free safety, and then switch him over to offense to play RB. Ya know kinda like the Hutton, Albers, Pleasant, and other guys who shifted from DEF to OFF. Whatever strategy their doing now isn't working, even though Z keeps talking about getting TMobile more involved on OFF. Heck, run the single wing, er, Wildcat, formation with him. At least he'd get more touches on OFF than just on PR and KOR.

Here's my Eddie Thompson story....at Cal Poly he tried to go and just couldn't, and was in near tears about it. Thompson was one of the most beat up players in my time there...he played in games I was shocked he played in due to his being banged up. That guy could be on my team any day of the week.

Frank

ET was "miraculously" ready to play each because he took a needle for his team. If he had a work ethic he would be "playing in the NFL not some ragtag Arena League." You are clueless. With fans like these I dont blame guys for not wanting to play at ISU.

wow - a lot of nfl scouts on the board....

gem state - you're blaming the fans????

what a joke (meaning your opinion)

the old saying applies - players win and coaches lose... but in your infinite wisdom you blame the fans...

jeez - talk abut needing a perspective check

Spartan...so you are defending a fan taking shots at a player who sold out for this program? Yeah...it’s my perspective that is completely off base here.

ET tore his ACL and worked his butt off to get back into shape. I worked with the kid for five years, so I think I'm qualified to say that while he was at ISU, he was a hard worker and a good guy to work with. He wasn't thrilled doing media stuff but understood it was good for the team. At Idaho when he caught 20 passes he caught seven with a dislocated finger...he could have come out but didn't want to.

There was never a point of banging him up more on the weekday practices ... I always thought that was smart of the coaches to recognize that.

Frank

Latest posts

Back