• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Montana

LDopaPDX

If I'm understanding this right, Eastern will clinch the Big Sky title with a win tomorrow. The only team that could conceivably tie us in record with a win over Montana is UNC, but we have two wins over them as the tie-breaker. A loss to UM and Eastern would still clinch by winning the last two. If shit falls apart, we could still clinch with one win in the last three, but it would require some things out of our control.

I like where we are. 3 games left two at home with last game on road vs a 7-22 Sac State. SS at home are 5-7 and we are 9-9 on the road but had that brutal start of 7 on the road with one home game. I'm sure SS had a similar start but bottom line is we beat them 87-61 when last we played. We need that win in our last game going into tourney and we will win. UM and MSU are at home and we are 9-1 on Reese. Feel good boys...this team is good!!

e4214751-c5d0-4a13-9b99-ff409143dbf0_text.gif

Latest posts

Back