• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

More Changes Coming

votb

Not giving away anything, but look for more coaching changes for the Bengals in the not too distant future.

votb said:
Not giving away anything, but look for more coaching changes for the Bengals in the not too distant future.

How bout a small hint = is it an addition to the staff or a subtraction to the staff. At least give us that much after you teased us lol haha.

I'm guessing it's Troxel returning as OC..?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ISUBengals/status/856915653890002944[/tweet]
https://twitter.com/ISUBengals/status/856915653890002944

Awesome news!! Trox and Phen work great together so this is a huge win for ISU. In addition this takes a huge workload off Phen with Trox knowing everything about the team and the role as OC.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Coach Trox.

Great news!!! I am pumped. It's been awhile. I bet the team is jacked. He came back to them, that's cool!

This makes look even more like he took a demotion at UM because of Kramer.

There's also this:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SRpreps/status/856946637825900545[/tweet]

I don't think it's any secret the assistants were frustrated under Mike. He trusted Don Bailey and gave him control of the O, but when Bailey left he couldn't give his successors the same kind of control. I think the departures of both Troxel and Phenicie were the tipping point for the ISU administration.

Wonder what happened with Franks...Phen did say he was going to evaluate his staff after Spring ball, but we have a few more days left unless he left on his own.

votb said:
From what I hear he's got a great opportunity elsewhere...

Well if true and it probably is, then I'm gonna give some "Coach speak" of my own - "next man up"!!! Coach Phen go find us a good replacement and let's move on!

Regarding Troxel, his salary will definitely go a lot further in Pocatello than it would in Missoula, as the average home price for Pocatello is about $130,000, whereas in Missoula it's about $239,000. If you contrast Missoula's housing costs for that of Boise, then Boise's median housing price is about $215,000.

Just saw on Twitter from Madison Guernsey that DB's coach Stanley Franks accepted job with the BC Lions in the CFL. That is cool for him. Probably can make pretty good money in the CFL I would imagine. Congrats to him.

Believe it or not Joe Borich is back at ISU -- this time he's shaking hands with alums and boosters and raising money for ISU athletics. Borich served as QB coach for several years under Larry Lewis. He's a great guy and we're glad to have him back!

Latest posts

Back