• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

More recruiting info

According to reports, this committment make it two for ISU. Riley Sessions, QB from Salmon committed to ISU as well according to IdahoSports.com broadcasts and I believe the journal. I would think, we need to take a serious look at the RB from Salmon River as well. I don't care what level of ball you are playing, 350 yards rushing in a game is impressive. Again I will say, there are at least five on the Blackfoot team that need to be looked at. We blew it on Percy two years ago, the staff cannot make another mistake like that.

Great news....Good job, Coach Z and Company....I actually watched the Championship games in Holt and Kole Krosch is a tremendous athlete and I think he wil be a GREAT BENGAL addition. Two Krosch brothers on the ISU team is awesome...what fun for that family....Thanks to both brothers for being loyal to Idaho and not going out of state to play (I know they both had their chances to attend out of state schools).Welcome to ISU FOOTBALL, KOLE!!!!

Coach Miller was on my SLC to IF flight yesterday and I spoke with him for a few min. He had been on the road for 2 1/2 weeks in Cali and Wahington. I like Drew, calm, cool, and working hard.

Drew Miller got some air time on ESPN tonight. It showed him twice throw the winning TD for Montana against Appy St. back when he took them to the NC game. Then Stoll was mentioned and transferring from ISU.

It's less than two months to National signing day. I hope that Coach Z will be naming his new OC soon. It would seem to me kind a hard to get offensive recruits to commit if they don't know what kind of offensive scheme they are going to run. Anyone have any thoughts along this line?

I don't know. I know that in the past, ISU's policy has been to hold off on announcing JC's until the February signing day.

Latest posts

Back