• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

MSU: Good there, TERRIBLE here..

tuffgong

Simply put, the women choked in front of a nice crowd, too bad! The men, on the other hand, played 2 teams tonight and pulled through.. I can't believe what I am seeing.. These guys are clutch and just won't be denied as of late.. My hat is off to all of them!!

I hate to see a loss, but maybe this one will turn out to be a good one for the women. Learn from this and move on, because the championship is still in reach.

As for the men, again, WOW! The never say die mentality of this team is inspiring, and Martin is doing one helluva coaching job. The number of conference road wins this season already equals the total number of conference road wins from the past 3 seasons combined. :clap:
Go Bengals!!!

Excellent win in Bozeman for the men in OT. No quit in this team on either end of the court. This is fun again. I'm beginning to think anything is possible with this team--especially with three road wins in the BSC. With Grizzlies playing in Bozeman on Saturday and then coming back home to play the Bengals on Monday, maybe something crazy-good can happen for ISU. Stay tuned & stay interested.

Kenny McGowen turning into Mr. Clutch!

That was a fantastic game to watch, and great resolve by the Bengals. Right now they have to feel that they are never out of a ballgame, and that they will make the plays they need to make down the stretch to win. Great win over a solid MSU team.

I am so proud of our women's basketball team. What a great feeling to be leading the Bigsky at this point in the season. Great job ladies! Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back