• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

MSU-ISU b-ball

Old Skool Cat

Hey gang! Big b-ball game between our two schools tomorrow night. The Cats and the Bengals are currently tied for 4th place in the conference at 6-6. You guys clubbed us pretty well last month down in Pokey. We don't match up very well with you - especially in the paint. This is one game where our guard play is gonna have to be better than yours for us us to have a chance to win. I'm not into predicting scores, but I'm gonna guess this one is gonna be closer than the game last month. Both teams are clawing their way into the BSC tourney with hopes of hosting a first round game, so it's probably gonna be real physical. Hope my Cats can come out on top. Any of you coming up to Bozeman for the game? Weather should be decent, so the roads should be good. If so, drive safe and we'll see you there!

Good win, Bengal fans. I was afraid that we did not match up with you squad very and it showed. I think you guys have a team built for the BSC tourney; good luck the rest of the season - maybe we'll meet again!

Latest posts

Back