• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

MSU v. ISU

john_clayton

BSC home opener for ISU coming up, and the ISU Hall of Fame game as well (congrats to all of the inductees)...

I noticed in other threads some MSU folks commenting on the game. What say you Bengal and Bobcat fans? What's it going to take for the Bengals to win? ISU showed it can go toe-to-toe with an upper-tier BSC team in EWU, but needs to play a complete game. Can ISU's D contain MSU's offense, especially gang tackling? Can ISU's O establish the run (and stay with the run) to control the LOS? Can ISU get a sack or TFL and put pressure on MSU's passing game?

It should be a good, competitive game. I'm thinking it will be close contest throughout.

From Caccia Field in Holt Arena, this is John Clayton, BengalDen.com :D

I think it is going to be a close one. It is as close as you will get in the tale of the tape-size weight of starters.
We are obviously confident in our offense.
In the EWU game, as bad as our defense was, we had the chance to go ahead on several possessions late in the third and the beginning of the 4th and the offense couldn't take advantage for 'some mysterious reason' (lol).
Even so, our defense has to make a stand against some team.....and it might as well be against the Cats.

I am looking forward to see not only what kind of crowd WE DRAW in The Holt, but also you Cats from the north. The people of Southeast Idaho need to really bring it on Saturday in support of the Bengals.

SIDE NOTE:
The community needs to come out and show its support for this team to see what a difference they could make (fill up the arena, hositile environment for opponent, so loud the other team can't hear the count, adrenaline rush for our players, etc...) before you all can have a legitimate beef about this team and our school. If there was a large contingent coming to the games and supporting the Bengals, then I could understand some of these folks complaints about the results we are giving. But until the community does their part and brings it, then their comments mean nothing to me.

Come on people......think about it.
There can't be that much going on in Southeast Idaho this Saturday.

I think that ISU has a good chance to pull this game out. With MSU probably be missing their starting nose tackle it will be hard for them to dominate the line of scrimmage. I think that ISU offense is playing great on offense and mixing up their plays very well. I just don't see the MSU passing game being developed enough to hang with ISU. The winning score will probably be in the mid twenties.

Latest posts

Back