• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Mutual Panic

skippy57.0

Sounds like both the Bengals and Broncos "panicked" last night. Both Coach OB and BSU Coach Greg Graham used the word "panic" to describe their teams' respective play in their losses last night. I think the two two teams had a combined 43 turnovers. Do you think we'll see some pressure defense from BSU on Saturday?

http://www.pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/kellis/?p=4455

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/story/574709.html

the loss to Hawaii was really unfortunate. There is a lot of work to be done before conference play in January.

I would expect to see the press and some sort of zone trap. No time to hit the panic button, but I would expect to see opponents do it until ISU shows they can handle it.

Just the same--ISU will zone the hell out of more talented teams in the non-conference portion of the season.

aside from the press we struggled with...the thing i saw last night/morning was their inability to make a crisp pass from the top of the key. how many T.O's from just that position last night?? 6 or 7 i believe.

i enjoyed the game overall, but the press is going to kill us, and we need to make sure our passes are sure and solid, not lazy.

As I sit in an airport I remember these exact fears a few years ago when a team trapped us early in the season during Doug's time here, and it took about one game to rectify that, and I'm sure the same is in order here.

ISUSID

Latest posts

Back