• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

My Football BS

lagneb

I have been out of town and just now catching up on the BSU/ISU game--here are my thoughts:

--According to several BSU fans I have spoken to, our Bengals played hard and looked good in some phases.

--Nice to see no interceptions thrown. Hill struggled last season with the interception so hopefully a year's maturity has helped his confidence and improved his decisions.

--Great to see Cornist break out. Damn I hope he has a great senior year. Looking at the yards gained per carry, should Bird be given more touches then Knickrehm?

--Where are our Defensive Ends? If I reviewed the stats correctly, Jeff Tuua made 1 UA tackle. I think we will miss Brian Livesay this season.

--I was hoping that Jason Jones and maybe David Tyler would be more productive on the DL Somehow we have to get more defensive pressure and production from the DL. 1 UA tackle by Amos--Demetrius can do better and we need him to step it up. I understand we were playing a D-1 school but Rutten at 230#'s had 1-2 UA-A stats.

--Appeared to be no pass rush; maybe it happens at idaho.

--Why were we not better prepared for Boise's 'no huddle' offense? We have a week to figure it out for the Idaho game. Should we be implementing the same tactic?

--Will be interesting to see what personnel changes coache Z makes for the Idaho game; we can not afford to lose our 1st home game with North Dakota.

--

lagneb said:
I have been out of town and just now catching up on the BSU/ISU game--here are my thoughts:

--According to several BSU fans I have spoken to, our Bengals played hard and looked good in some phases.

--Nice to see no interceptions thrown. Hill struggled last season with the interception so hopefully a year's maturity has helped his confidence and improved his decisions.

--Great to see Cornist break out. Damn I hope he has a great senior year. Looking at the yards gained per carry, should Bird be given more touches then Knickrehm?

--Where are our Defensive Ends? If I reviewed the stats correctly, Jeff Tuua made 1 UA tackle. I think we will miss Brian Livesay this season.

--I was hoping that Jason Jones and maybe David Tyler would be more productive on the DL Somehow we have to get more defensive pressure and production from the DL. 1 UA tackle by Amos--Demetrius can do better and we need him to step it up. I understand we were playing a D-1 school but Rutten at 230#'s had 1-2 UA-A stats.

--Appeared to be no pass rush; maybe it happens at idaho.

--Why were we not better prepared for Boise's 'no huddle' offense? We have a week to figure it out for the Idaho game. Should we be implementing the same tactic?

--Will be interesting to see what personnel changes coache Z makes for the Idaho game; we can not afford to lose our 1st home game with North Dakota.

--

I guess some of us can see through the glass....

Yes, you can see through the glass. And trust me--people can see your finger prints smeared all THE GLASS as well.

Quit stroking yourself--we can see that, too.

Latest posts

Back