• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

National Signing Day for Basketball...

PBP

Starts next Wednesday, April 13th, for spring signees. Will post info in this thread when or if anything develops.

Am hearing the women should be signing at least one player. They inked two in the fall and have a total of three scholarships available if they choose to use them all.

I think, (Brad may know more about this) the men also have three open slots with the two seniors graduating and one player transferring. We'll see how things work out for them. Historically they have signed players later on in the spring period. I would hope players would be interested in ISU given they had a nice year last season.

We'll see how it plays out starting next Wednesday.

PBP

By my figuring, the men should have 3 scholarships to give. They return 9 players ( assuming no more transfers), plus Clark Wilkinson. Watching ISU recruit is frequently a painful process. They rarely sign anybody in the early period, and they typically have to bring in four or five players on visits for each kid they eventually sign. Very frequently it's May before they start announcing signings.

Last year I remember running into Bill at Bagelry's one Saturday morning very near the end of the signing period. I thought ISU was done already (I had mistakenly counted Wilkinson in that class), but Bill introduced me to a young man named Ethan Telfair who was on a recruiting visit. That one turned out all right -:).

Latest posts

Back