• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

NAU vs. App St!

Jackluv

Might as well start the first topic here!
I can't wait for this game. Hopefully i can fly out to N.C. to see it.

Glad you guys stepped up and signed on for this game. I admire your staff and administration for having the guts to do this in the "Gotta Win 8 Games to Make the Playoffs Regardless of the Competition" world we now live in. Excited about meeting some of you guys. I know it is a long trip, but hope you are able to make it. If you need any advice on where to stay and what to do just let me know. Please visit appcountry.com and join in the conversation.

This was a great pickup for both teams! The App fans are looking forward to having a new/quality non-conference opponent at The Rock! After our scheduling woes, this game was a God send.

I know it's a long trip, but those who make the trip should really enjoy it. Boone is in a beautiful part of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Here's to a great game!

Greg

No two schools could be more similar than these two. Founded the same year, same number of students, changed to current name the same year, Lumberjacks v Mountaineers, Louie v Yosef, the weather, the geography, local ski areas...

One of my daughters is an incoming freshman at NAU and the other a former ASU student. I live in NC and was a ski partoller at App Ski Mtn. I've visited both schools and enjoy them both.

But I'm going to sit on the visitor's side of the field in an NAU sweatshirt. Go Jacks!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back