• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

NCAA Pre-Season Computer Ranking 2016-2017

Thanks for the positivity Eric. It's appreciated. It's nice to have people believe in our team.
I hope you and your son are doing well.

I do not always agree with computer rankings as Sacramento State beat us last season 38 - 13 yet are ranked behind us at 93rd. Sacramento State ended their season the with only one win in the Big Sky like us. I guess we are ranked ahead of Sacramento State in the Pre-Season polls because we play them at Holt Arena this season. 90th vs 93rd .. Should be a good game.

In an attempt to say this politely......."UFTC".....there are times that I wish you would forget that you are a member of this board and not make comments...it's the beginning of a new football season....I personally like to be positive and see how the year goes.....(and please do not try and draw me into one of your asinine conversations....it makes me weary just reading them when you draw someone else in)..... :coffee:

Bengal bann man. Thanks for the Love. Cory is at Arkansas now. Doing well, turned his body into a SEC one. Still a Bengal for life good luck to you guys

I did not generate the NCAA computer rankings Clawsout. I just posted the rankings for the viewer just like the Big Sky posted the Pre-Season rankings based on the coaches and media votes. All I said was I was surprised to see Sacramento State below us in rankings because they beat us 38 - 13 last season. I stated the game with Sacramento State and us should be a good game based on the Pre-Season rankings in the Big Sky and the NCAA, what is wrong with that? Maybe, you should consider not reading my posts or consider not being a member of the board as everyone on this board can say what they want without you jumping in and saying a person should not being on the board because you disagree. The Pre- Season Rankimgs have been finalized and posted for the viewer whether you like the rankings or not so go complain to the Ranking people if you cannot handle the Rankings and not me.

Guys:

As a mod for the site I'm asking you both to tone it down please. Keep things civil. Positive or negative as long as the post stick to the facts and not diverge off into personal comments, I'm cool.

Things are starting to drift towards the latter so please tone it down and let's not start this before the season even begins.

Thank you.

PBP

I reported the Pre-Season Rankings or facts for the viewer and it was Clawsout that jumped in and Made a negative comment toward me because he cannot handle the pre-season rankings. Please direct your comment toward Clawsout and not me. Thank you PBP.

Eric hollowell said:
Bengal bann man. Thanks for the Love. Cory is at Arkansas now. Doing well, turned his body into a SEC one. Still a Bengal for life good luck to you guys
I've never paid a ton of attention to Arkansas, but because of you and Cory, and mostly your infectious positive attitude, you and your family are people to follow. Should be a fun atmosphere for him to be in. Enjoy!

BengalBandMan - is it possible for you and Eric to start your own topic about Arkansas football as my topic is about NCAA Computer pre-Season Ranking. Like PBP said, stay on the topic..

up for the challenge said:
BengalBandMan - is it possible for you and Eric to start your own topic about Arkansas football as my topic is about NCAA Computer pre-Season Ranking. Like PBP said, stay on the topic..
You should seriously change your attitude. Please do not address me directly in a negative, condescending way, as I am trying to be a positive vibe in here, and need to counter act some of the negativity that's being spewed by those whom I will not name.
But just to ease some people in here who are being odd, and a bully for no reason....I'll stay exactly on topic.
Hey Eric, did you know the NCAA Pre-Season Computer Ranking 2016-2017 for Arkansas is 29. Pretty good pre-season ranking. Congrats!

PBP - another direct negative comment toward me because I asked BengalBandMan to stay on the topic instead of creating another topic of conversation. Please advise BengalBandMan as I never used a personal attack against him about his attitude like he said to me but believe me I was close after his negative comment toward me. This forum is not about Bengal cheerleaders but Bengal Football so the discussion is open whether it is good or bad about Bengal Football.

Eric Hollowell....best of luck to your son....and thanks for staying on here and keeping us up on his endeavors in the SEC...

BengalBannMan..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

This time last year we were Ranked 25th by ESPN. What are the reasons going from 25th to 90th in one season? Some will say QB Justin Arias was the difference during the 2014 season. Others will say the injuries prior and during the 2015 season were the reasons for the disaster season. Going into this season we start fresh... A new season.. We all wish the players and coaches success going into the 2016 season.

I reported the Pre-Season Rankings or facts for the viewer and it was Clawsout that jumped in and Made a negative comment toward me because he cannot handle the pre-season rankings. Please direct your comment toward Clawsout and not me. Thank you PBP.

Both were involved. This isn't grade school, "he said / she said."

My request stands for both parties. Please keep that in mind moving forward. I'm going to do my best to keep things from degenerating as they have in the past at times. Consider that a blanket request for everyone.

I don't have any issues with the Arkansas comment because it was done in a courteous manner and is 'somewhat' related to the topic in the sense of rankings.

We're not five years old anymore so let's just keep certain things in mind and get ready for the start of football practices. I don't want to have to take further action but I will if needed.

Many thanks,
PBP

This time last year we were Ranked 25th by ESPN. What are the reasons going from 25th to 90th in one season? Some will say QB Justin Arias was the difference during the 2014 season. Others will say the injuries prior and during the 2015 season were the reasons for the disaster season. Going into this season we start fresh... A new season.. We all wish the players and coaches success going into the 2016 season.

Agreed. With the schedule they are going to face it will be a challenge. As per the norm with teams at the FCS level in particular, injuries or avoiding them will play a major role in how things shake out.

PBP

Keep an eye out on cheerleaders that do not like comments they disagree with about the program. They tend to make personal direct attacks on posters instead of discussing the topic. I hope it does not happen again as most posters will say a negative comment back to that person that made a negative comment toward him or her.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back