• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

NCAA Rules Jared Stutzman Eligible this Season

SLCBengal

Good news...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ISUBengals/status/933517789058367489[/tweet]

Tonight's game vs. San Jose State is scheduled to be seen online...

https://watchstadium.com/live/idaho-state-at-san-jose-state-2/

This team looks horrible right now. Hate to be a pessimist, but I hope the four game homestand helps the team build chemistry and confidence. If not...football season is closer today than tomorrow.

The first half was ugly -- bordering on humorous.

I'm surprised there wasn't an exhibition game this season. Does anybody know who, if anyone, ISU scrimmaged with pre-season?

From the sounds of it the team played with themselves. It’s just not the same as when someone else plays with you. You don’t learn anything and your pleased with your performance.

But all nastiness and humor aside. Exhibitions against live opponents help work out some kinks. At least I would think so. How many other teams in the nation don’t have one or two dress rehearsals against someone besides themselves.

I am pissed right now.

For what it's worth, here are some regional scrimmages from this pre-season: UVU scrimmaged with Wyoming. Utah State with Oregon State. Boise State with Portland State. Idaho with Oregon. Utah with Saint Mary's. Weber State with Colorado State. Montana with Seattle U. And so on.

ISU played two “secret scrimmages,” I’m told. I’m not sure an exhibition game would have helped, though. We are four games into the regular season and I’m not detecting any improvement from game to game.

I know one of them was against Westminster and the other, I think was against the College of Idaho

PBP

Again I don't think it's time to panic Yet, there's a full season ahead of us. It would be great to the win the non-conference games BUT the bigger picture is how we do in conference. The goal should always be the BIg Sky. Let's just continue to make adjustments now and when December 30 rolls around hopefully the chemistry and rotation will be worked out.

Latest posts

Back