• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Nebraska Game Now Official

Skippy

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2012/2/23/FB_0223120632.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone upset about the cut and paste? :lol:

Few thoughts:

Nebraska is interesting, of course, this is how Nebraska wins 9-10 games every year.

I like the Air Force game; their DL won't shove ISU around that much.

I like Sac early, not many other (potential) wins early in the season.

No MSU for the first time since... 1946!

Weber last game of the year is nice.

biobengal said:
Someone upset about the cut and paste? :lol:

Few thoughts:

Nebraska is interesting, of course, this is how Nebraska wins 9-10 games every year.

I like the Air Force game; their DL won't shove ISU around that much.

I like Sac early, not many other (potential) wins early in the season.

No MSU for the first time since... 1946!

Weber last game of the year is nice.
No, I was just doing what Frank taught me, driving people to the ISU site.

And next year, no MSU or Montana.

I think it's bush that we won't play the MT schools every year now.. Other than that, it's a pretty good schedule. How much $$ is guaranteed by AFA & Nebraska, respectively? It'll be nice if we can get to the point where we only need one FBS game a year and add a sixth home game.

The early figure that I heard for the Nebraska game was $650,000. Not sure what the final figure is...

"...and that is a check I can take to the bank and it won't bounce..."- Coach Kramer :clap:

Skippy, yes we still play Montana on Oct. 27. The final figure I heard for Nebraska was $620,000. I don't know about Air Force.

Just to confirm what football means to fans in Nebraska...their local sports talk radio station called me this afternoon and did a 10 minute interview about ISU football and the game this fall.

Are there going to be "caravanners" to any of the away games? Would love to tag along with someone that knows where they are going! :lol:

Skippy said:
It will be interesting to compare the Oklahoma and Nebraska "experiences," won't it partner?

When I was a kid the big games on TV were always Oklahoma/Texas...Oklahoma/Nebraska...USC/Notre Dame, Georgia/Alabama, etc., with Keith Jackson or somebody like that calling the game. To be able to add Nebraska to the list of venues to call a game from will, indeed, be a milestone.

I do not think we have a chance against Nebraska but the ISU players will play to the best of their abilities. Hopefully, we walk away injury free in our first 3 games so our team is ready to go against Sacramento State at Holt Arena.

Some related press...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...ollege-football-games-of-the-2012-season.html

4. Idaho State at Nebraska on Sept. 22: Idaho State was 2-9 last season – and that was the Bengals' best record since 2007. Idaho State has had just five winning records in the past 28 seasons; it has won five combined games in the past four seasons and 15 combined games in the past seven seasons. The Bengals have played 14 FBS opponents since 2000 and lost by an average of 33.2 points.

…yeah...but a $620,000 check awaits! :clap:

Latest posts

Back