• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

New Offensive philosophy

psk584

I saw on the news that the offense is moving more towards a run-oriented offense due the strength of the team being the running backs. Interesting change to go with but I think it's due to a lack of receivers on the team with experience. Hard to say if this will pay dividends or not but it will be interesting to see. What are everyone's else's thoughts on this?

Passing is fun, and I feel we have some seasoned receivers in KW Williams, Josh Cook, and Hagen Graves. BUT, I think we have 2 young running backs that will be great, and the AMAZINGLY quick Jakori Ford. We had a fantastic running back with record breaking Xavier Finney, but with Jakori we have a chance to score everytime he touches the ball. No one is running him down if he gets in the open. And look for him to be running some routs as well. I see them trying to get him in the open by short passes to him. Last person I will mention for running. QB Tanner Gueller. As a senior in high school, he led the team in rushing!

There is a reason the media ranked us at 11 and the coaches ranked us at 12. Until we have an experienced consistent QB and great receivers our passing game will always be average at best. It is better to go to a huddle to take time off the clock and run the ball as our offense did not light up the score board last season. Our defense gets worn out every season by the passing game going three and out. We our only expected to win a game or two in league this season. The only way to win more games is to stay close going into the 4th Qtr so it is best to run the ball and take time off the clock. Kramer philosophy on scoring fast and lighting up the scoreboard has not worked other than Arias having a great season in 2014.

Latest posts

Back