• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

New Stadium Updates

E-Wu Tang Clan

So a scaled back version that has the same price tag as the 2019 renovation plans. Also, makes the ugly, embarrassing visitors side high school bleachers permanent by building press boxes and suites behind them.

I like AD Collins has a plan that has increased revenue to help pay for it though and only needs $7 million more to get the plan off the ground. Apparently the end zone suites are helping have raised more than expected. I guess if additional box seats and suites will help increase revenue I'm for it even though before I thought they were ugly and unnecessary.

But holy fuck keeping those ugly ass visitors bleachers wants me to have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it but it looks like the visitors side would be rebuilt entirely. So maybe a small upgrade on that end, but a press box on the other side as proposed would really go a long way. And room for expansion on either side of the opportunity presented itself.

My main misgiving is retaining the track. This plan pretty much ensures the track will never go away. I'm guessing removal of the track would've put this plan out of reach although I think some stadiums have removed the track by lowering the field which I can't imagine is cheap.

Anything at this point will be a welcomed upgrade....

I think the photo is just weird. I can't imagine the tiny erector set bleachers would be part of a $25mm project. Look at what Northwestern kicked out with temporary bleachers... you can do good things with steel-frame bleachers these days for low-cost and high-mobility. What we have on that side now is a band-aid that never got ripped off. Even if we reconstructed the end-zone seating to a bigger scale on the sideline, it'd be 10x better than what's there now.

As for the track.. it sucks, but I can live with it. The Eastside eyesore is the worst problem and the first that needs to be addressed.

Latest posts

Back