• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

New Website

boisebengal

Did you guys see the new ISU athletic website at isubengals.com? I think it looks a thousand times better than the previous one. I couldn't believe my eyes. What do you guys think of it? I'm not sure who did it, but it may have been the new SID.

The site was the culmination of a lot of things..it was something I wanted to do, and Jeff Tingey stepped up to the plate when I needed him to go to bat for it, and he knocked it out of the park. Major credit to Jeff for seeing the value in the change and making it happen. Another feather in that guy's cap.

While I got the ball rolling, big props go to Katie Zigars, who got left with picking up the pieces after I left, and Steve Schaack finished the puppy up. All I did was have the idea...I did do the template at least in the beginning, and went with the black as the predominant color, as I thought it was the total opposite of old white one.

If you go back through enough bengalblogs, you will see the beginnings of the site being talked about by me.

I'm with you....having not seen it for a few months, I think it looks sharp as hell...there will be glitches for a while (It says Barons Video instead of Bengals Video for instance), but those will get worked out. If you see a kink, let Steve and Katie know, and they will have the tech folks at ICS/Sidearm fix 'er up.

FormerISUSID

That is the best looking site at ISU. As I said in Facebook This site is the Best I have seen at ISU. It has shine and a lot of class...

Yes, much improved. A couple of things to make it even better:

1) Better gear, not just a link to an outside corporation (Follett). Does ISU athletics get any money from their affiliation with Follett? At Boise State proceeds from sales at the Blue and Orange store go directly to fund scholarships.

http://www.bkstr.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=10003&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10137&top=Y&demoKey=d

2) More information on the "Donor Info" drop down menu. Although, the Bengal Foundation website is better than it's ever been, complete with descriptions of needs.

http://www.isubengals.com/sports/2010/10/7/GEN_1007103257.aspx?

3) More, better quality pictures (the Holt Arena picture is very poor) in the facilities section. Descriptions could be better as well. Someone on this board (myself included) would gladly put together a better description of Holt Arena, it's history and some of its significant games.

http://www.isubengals.com/sports/2010/10/11/GEN_1011102301.aspx?path=general

4) Need pictures and descriptions of facilities for men's basketball: nothing there!! I know Joe has been concerned about this in the past.

5) Love the box at the bottom of the page with "Contribute to the Tradition", it needs to be at the top and have a working link.

6) Online store link on the bottom doesn't work.

I imagine that sounded a bit harsh... however, no doubt, it is much improved. Those who contributed should be proud.

Latest posts

Back