• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

NFL Draft

If I can chime in for a second from the heavy volume of ISU posters discussing Vandals football. It is NFL draft week and that being said I wonder if any of our Bengals stars will be drafted? Last year only one player was drafted from the Big Sky Conference.

I'd be surprised if any were. Expect Mangum and Kuder to get a free agent tryout opportunity.

PBP

Killebrew and Sims, the two DBs from SUU, and Holmes the Montana DE, have all been drafted so far. The only other likely candidate is Cowser, the defensive end from SUU, I would guess.

I know at the Bennion Banquet Tuesday night Mike told me X wasn't able to attend because he was taking an NFL physical. That's all I know.

PBP

Montana State's Beau Sandland was drafted in the 7th round, second to last.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/tracker

I'm seeing a few tweets already which indicate the Packers signed Kuder...

Sometimes you're better off going as a free agent than a 7th rounder, you can look for a roster where you have a better shot.

Good luck Tyler! Looks like I might have a reason to follow Green Bay now.

I think young athletes are gonna start to notice these guys going pro coming from ISU. I get not every one makes it to the final roster, but there seems to be some real promise coming from ISU.

Is Kuder the only one getting a shot?

What about from the BSC in gerneral?

Four Big Sky guys were actually drafted. Two from So. Utah and one each from Montana and Montana State.

PBP

SLCBengal said:
Montana State's Beau Sandland was drafted in the 7th round, second to last.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/tracker

I'm seeing a few tweets already which indicate the Packers signed Kuder...

Bitter sweet. Missed the 'Mr. Irrelevant Cadillac' by one pick.

Latest posts

Back