• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Nice win guys

bhumble

:notworthy: :notworthy: That game showed a lot of heart after the last six quarters. Well done gents. Let's keep it rolling. Go kick the snot out of the kittens.

It was a great win. Lots of good things. Ton of offense and way better dB play and O line protection. Our recievers are pretty awesome, and our running backs are too! ...and we don't lose any of them next year.

Great win. I am so glad to humiliate psu. We neeeded to excersize that specific demon from last seasons game when we played them in Portland. hopefully this will help us win a few recruiting battles for some kids from state of Washington who have been or will be offered by psu in this upcoming recruiting class.

Agreed, really proud of these boys and our coaching staff. You can tell they were feeding off the vibes and kept charging all the way till the end. Portland gave it to us last year and we repaid the favor. Phen is bringing something back to this team that seemed to be lost in years past.

Bengal Walk at home, some of the traditional things they've been doing before, during and after the game. Those are the type of things that brings a team together and makes them play better as a unit. PSU has some great talent on their team, no doubt, but they seemed to play as individuals and every man out for himself.

Lots of talk (deservedly so) about Michael Dean, Mitch Gueller, Ty Flanagan, and "President" (James Madison), but I want to give some talk also to someone who used to get talked down about and is playing pretty damn good.... TANNER freakin' GUELLER!!!
How many times in the past did he get called out for mis reads, over throwing recievers, holding onto the ball too long, interceptions, and what ever else poeple could hate on him for.
His ability to run the ball (and being allowed to) is great. He is a big body, and led his high school in rushing yards his senior year as the QB. I like to see him run. And, I think he is pretty fast for a 235 pound QB.
He is now 3rd in most touchdown passes at ISU, and hasn't thrown in INT. in I think 147 passes. He has had some big roll out and runs for some must have first down's too. And let's not forget having some pretty good touch passes, and leading recievers just right to help get Dean and Mitch some great stats. Thanks for working hard and growing as a position player.
...atta kid Tanner.

BengalBannMan said:
Lots of talk (deservedly so) about Michael Dean, Mitch Gueller, Ty Flanagan, and "President" (James Madison), but I want to give some talk also to someone who used to get talked down about and is playing pretty damn good.... TANNER freakin' GUELLER!!!
How man times in the past did he get called out for mis reads, over throwing recievers, holding onto the ball too long, interceptions, and what ever else poeple could hate on him for.
His ability to run the ball (and being allowed to) is great. He is a big body, and led his highs school in rushing yards his senior year as the QB. I like to see him run. And, I think he is pretty fast for a 235 pound QB.
He is now 3rd in most touchdown passes at ISU, and hasn't thrown in INT. in I think 147 passes. He has had some big roll out and runs for some must have first down's too. And let's not forget having some pretty good touch passes, and leading recievers just right to help get Dean and Mitch some great stats. Thanks for working hard and growing as a position player.
...atta kid Tanner.

That’s Very well said

Latest posts

Back