• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

No confidence vote

coastal bengal

While we are on the topic of "no confidence" votes at ISU, I would suggest that such a vote be held on Jeff Tingey's tenure at the university unless he can promise that Joe O'Brien will definitely not return as the head basketball coach for next season. The Bengals' performance tonight against Weber was an epic disaster. :evil:

It's time for a change at Idaho State. Nothing personal just business. Haven't been to agame this year and just glanced at the stat sheet. Only 3 assists tonight for the Bengals. It seems like O'Brien is still running the same stuff when I was at Idaho State. I have a name of a great coach that could bring some excitement to The Bengals. Great recruiter top (25) and offensive mind. Has coached in the ACC, A-10 and Sunbelt. I even mentioned to him about Idaho State and he gave me his card and told me to give it to Tingey... I will be in Idaho in 2 weeks. This coach told me he would love to take that job and could win in that conference and I have faith that he could.

Jeff, yes.

Joe, no.

Not surprised about the assists. ISU is last in the Big Sky, and has been in the bottom 10 of 300 plus schools for assists per game.

Latest posts

Back