• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

No More Dixie?

SLCBengal

This is interesting and may impact the college athletic scene in the west a few years down the road...

The Board of Trustees for Dixie State College announced they will petition the University of Utah to become the University of Utah-St. George. It would be within the University of Utah's system, but would offer more 4-year degrees and increase graduate programs. It would keep its own athletic department, and the profile might match that of a Division I school...

Dixie State Seeks Partnership with University of Utah

In the late 90's the University of Utah pushed hard for this change. At the time Dixie was against it. I see this as being a big problem for SUU.

Interesting... All these little schools left over from the LDS church (dixie, snow, weber, Ricks, etc..) are slowly canning their athletics programs. Unfortunate.

Ricks is the only one who canned their athletic program. None of the others have (or plan to) as far as I know...

Latest posts

Back