• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Northern Colorado

votb

So now ISU goes on the road to face the Bears of Northern Colorado...a team with a pretty stout defense, but that has really stumbled offensively at times this year. UNC also seems to be suffering from the same kinds of special teams fractures we did during the first part of our schedule. Although we beat them handily last year inside Holt Arena, the last time we played at Northern Colorado they handed our heads to us...it was just plain ugly.

I think if this year's team can figure out how to travel well, we've got a good shot at this one, but I think UNC has a better defense than either Sac State or Southern Utah. It could be a tough one. We've got to take care of the ball...no turnovers.

There's no doubt our guys are hungry...will they be able to devour the Bears and end a 48-game road losing streak?

Mark and I will have our broadcast starting with the pregame show at 12:30...kickoff at 1:35...on Rock 102.5 and CBS Sportstalk AM 930, KSEI. Streaming live at isubengals.com.

Here's a post from the Northern Colorado fan board...Pretender's eh? We'll see...

by 303Bear » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:50 pm
Idaho State is a pretender. 4 wins, all of them at home, 2 against DII teams. Have a road conference losing streak more pathetic than the Bears. Horrible defense, possibly the worst the Bears have faced yet. If the UNC defense can continue to play like they have, I am going to say the Bears win by 10.

Go Bears!!

votb said:
Here's a post from the Northern Colorado fan board...Pretender's eh? We'll see...

by 303Bear » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:50 pm
Idaho State is a pretender. 4 wins, all of them at home, 2 against DII teams. Have a road conference losing streak more pathetic than the Bears. Horrible defense, possibly the worst the Bears have faced yet. If the UNC defense can continue to play like they have, I am going to say the Bears win by 10.

Go Bears!!

We will see.... until then, this comment probably stands.

Their athletic department is having some fun promoting the game...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bSpatQCZR4[/youtube]

Should be a good game. Last season you absolutely destroyed us. We've improved our secondary play and I believe last time I checked we lead the FCS in interceptions. You guys still like to throw the ball around, so who knows. Our offense has struggled all season though.

Who did you get those interceptions from again.....if you ask me this weeks game will be as tough as ISU wants it to be. We have been in control of our own destiny for a while now, I am guessing ISU still scores over 40 and the Bears struggle on ....well every aspect of the game. Good luck

Bengal_believer said:
Who did you get those interceptions from again.....if you ask me this weeks game will be as tough as ISU wants it to be. We have been in control of our own destiny for a while now, I am guessing ISU still scores over 40 and the Bears struggle on ....well every aspect of the game. Good luck

We had...

4 against UNLV
4 against Houston Baptist
1 against Montana
3 against NAU
1 against UNI
1 against Sac State.

I hope the Bengals took advantage of practicing outside this week since we are playing outside against the Bears. I think it can make a difference preparing for outside stadiums.

Game Day! Kickoff in a few hours. Here's to a well played, injury free game for both teams. Hope the weather holds with the sun continuing to shine on ISU. This could be a huge day to get a road win and start a new streak. Go Bengals!

Latest posts

Back