• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Nov 8: WSU @ ISU - Football Rivalry Game

weberwildcat1

WSU will be coming up to Poca for the game on Sat, Nov 8th.

I know ISU hasn't had exactly the easiest schedule this year but what do ISU fans think about the remaining schedule having 3 of the final 4 games against FCS top 13? #4 Cal Poly, #6 UM, #13, WSU

Final game is Sac at home which I assume is very winnable?

What about the rival game?

@ UM?

@ Cal Poly?

I'm excited the WSU/ISU game, we are usually sitting on ice at games outside in Nov...

will ISU have much of a crowd to this game, or has everybody just moved on to basketball already?
With all things considered
WSU 49
ISU 21

Idaho State doesn't have a rival because hating anything else than our football team would be considered a sinful behavior.

Lol, I WISH we had a rivalry....

Andy Roddick once said (a few years ago) when asked about his rivalry with Federer, "I think for it to be a rivalry I have to win one every once in a while. It's not a rivalry if the same person wins every time." Not a direct quote, but you get the picture. It's hard for us to have a rivalry right now, especially Weber, who we haven't beaten since 2002. :|

ecap11 said:
Andy Roddick once said (a few years ago) when asked about his rivalry with Federer, "I think for it to be a rivalry I have to win one every once in a while. It's not a rivalry if the same person wins every time." Not a direct quote, but you get the picture. It's hard for us to have a rivalry right now, especially Weber, who we haven't beaten since 2002. :|

At least in bball its good right now. Should be 2 great games this year! Both even in the same week.

Latest posts

Back