• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

O'Brien in Action

notabengalalum

Did anyone ask Joe on the show or otherwise, why he physically shoved Demetrius Monroe down to the scorer's table when he was coming in when one of our guys fouled out during the Weber game? It wasn't like the kid wasn't moving while he was removing his warm-up jacket coming off the bench or was there an immediate urgency on the check-in. Frankly, I think O'Brien is out of control or right on the verge of going bonkers most of the time. I have only seen him in games and not in practice situations. But, he does not come across as a nurturing and teaching type coach. In fact, he does not impress me at all any more. Just my observation with some other Bengal fans commenting on the same thing at the game. And, whether he likes it or not, the free throws are NOT being made in clutch situations and should be practiced over and over again - no excuses. It's his team and his practice plan but missed free throws have killed us and don't bother comparing how Texas or any other top team may have shot FTs in a game - I'm talking about our team. He criticizes his team in post game shows with comments about people not wanting to play hard or similar sentiments - Joe, keep that stuff in the locker room or in your office.

Latest posts

Back